New Abortion Law Discussion
Find a Conversation
|Thu, 04-03-2003 - 2:50pm|
I'm a freshman at Brookdale Community College in New Jersey. And for my term paper for English class..I have to write a paper about the Possibility of five new abortion laws that are going into (or have already gone into) effect. And in order to have some different perspectives about how people feel about these laws..I'm going to message boards all over the net for some feedback. If you choose to answer, and I hope you do, please Be honest. I want to get all different points of view for this paper. I want to gain a new perspective on the issue at hand.
1. Parental Notification and permission must be given for minors to get an abortion.
2. A 24 hour waiting period must be established after the parental consent before a minor can get an abortion.
3. Banning state funding for abortions
4. Consent from the father of the baby before an abortion can be done.
5. Abortion to (maybe) be considered a criminal act.
Do you agree? disagree?...