video called 180

iVillage Member
video called 180
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 12:38am

Anyone who is not pro life should watch the video 180. It changed me and they way I think.

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 11:39am

What in the world??!? This video is trying to say that the murder of 11 million people in the Holocaust is comparable to abortions?!?! That is CRAZY. I'm not even Jewish and I'm highly offended.

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2012 - 12:33am

That is right how is it any different? Why is it called murder to take another life of someone who has been living on this earth but it is not murder when you take the life of an unborn child ? They both have a heart that beats right!!  Please tell me why you feel offended?

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-29-2012 - 12:05am
Because one was a systematic genocide and the other is, admittedly, an unfortunate result of women having the ability to take charge of their medical decisions.

It's ironic. You know, the Nazis forced some Jews to undergo medical conditions and procedures in the name of research. Not terribly unlike people who force women to endure unwanted pregnancies (and the medicsl procedures inherent therein). If you think I shouldn't be able to decide what procedures I should or should not go through, what procedures can I force you to endure? Can I force you to donate a kidney to someone who needs it? Should I be allowed to?

Powered by CGISpy.com

Thanks

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-29-2012 - 1:14am

Holly it is not for me or for any human to decide. Abortion is murder and in the ten commandments not committing murder is one of them. There are a lot of other options besides abortion as we all know .But it is only the selfish who make the choice to take the abortion route. If a pregnancy is unwanted then maybe those whom do not want to get pregnant should not have unprotected sex or have their tubes tied. I am a donor and would gladly give another human life.Procedures I am not scared of. Other people taking life of innocent people or babies is sad and scary.

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-29-2012 - 11:14am
Tubal ligation is less effective than the pill. I wouldn't rely on it. And since I've got pregnant while using two forms of contraception, I think that assumption gets blast-ended too.

I am scared of procedures. My last pregnancy ended Five weeks early because, you know, dying is such a major drag. Tell me, who gets to decide what long-term physical ailments I get to live with, or whether I live or not, if not me?

Besides, since I'm not a Christian, why should I be subject to Christian rules? This isn't a theocracy.