Is BF vs FF more controversial then other parenting controversies?
Find a Conversation
|Fri, 07-29-2011 - 5:16pm|
How would you rank the following controversies in terms of the degree of controversy each generates?
* BF promotion in general
* Formula feeding by choice
* Breastfeeding an adopted baby
* Use of mother-to-mother donated breastmilk
* Banning/restricting of free formula samples in hospitals
* extended BF'ing (BF'ing a toddler or preschooler)
* Child-led weaning vs parent-led weaning
* Nursing in public
* Breastfeeding dolls vs bottle-feeding dolls
* Co-sleeping vs Crib sleeping
* Circumcision vs. intacktisvism
* Disposable vs cloth diapering
* Mainstream parenting vs Babywise vs Attachment Parenting (AP)
* Stroller vs babywearing
Which do you think are the most controversial parenting/infant feeding practices where you live and the least controversial?