Michelle Obama's Spain vacation cost taxpayers nearly $470G, watchdog group claims.

iVillage Member
Michelle Obama's Spain vacation cost taxpayers nearly $470G, watchdog group claims.
Thu, 04-26-2012 - 10:40pm

Yikes! This doesn't look very good! Like it or not, this kind of thing really makes them look bad to voters.

"Resist, we much. We must, and we much. About that, be committed."

Pages

iVillage Member

And??

iVillage Member
Yesterday I heard a radio program in which it was claimed that it takes a million bucks a year to keep a US soldier in Afghanistan (98,000 deployed there now)...but they do have fun, don't they...urinating on the dead, breaking into houses and playing Call of Duty with civilians, getting photographed with body parts...yes, a very good use of our tax dollars. I say we raid Social Security some more so that we can claim it's going broke and Gramma is on her own because she didn't plan ahead...and invade another mideast country that's just asking for it.
iVillage Member

I think Fox Entertainment News needs to get a new life.

iVillage Member

You should realize that they are two completely different things. Also, one is a campaign issue and one isn't. You might as well complain about Watergate too, because Nixon isn't running in this election either.

iVillage Member
I'm pretty sure this is old news. It didn't "take" before but, ever hopeful, they're trying again. And also they want to keep wasting money on other stuff, of course not including health or elder care..that would be against the founding fathers' wishes, and we must never cross the wills of those who promoted slavery, oh no indeed.
iVillage Member

Got news for you, slavery won't be a big issue in this election. The Obama's spending our money recklessly? Much more likely.

iVillage Member

A bit of perspective based off another trip...

Judicial Watch Fakes Outrage At First Lady's Africa Trip

Funny, in all the years of the Bush presidency, I don't ever recall you uttering one peep about vacation costs, or government violating the Constitution.

iVillage Member

How ridiculous and fabricated by this biased website.

iVillage Member
"Funny, in all the years of the Bush presidency, I don't ever recall you uttering one peep about vacation costs, or government violating the Constitution"

Right...torture is justified...maybe it's in the constitution under "slavery"...we can do it to all those people who don't look like the founding fathers. The founding mothers weren't voting...they weren't allowed. Besides they were too busy tending the chickens.
iVillage Member

The things the right tries to sell as their intent and as what is right.

Pages