In an effort to change the subject off of TV sizes and on to Sah/Woh

iVillage Member
In an effort to change the subject off of TV sizes and on to Sah/Woh
Mon, 09-19-2011 - 3:04pm

1) What is that best thing about your status (ftwoh, ptwoh, sah, ptwah, ftwah...)

iVillage Member
mature = not fun? since when?

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1

iVillage Member
tryingtoquit wrote:

In the 9+ years my kids have been going to school, I can think of only a handful of times when torrential rains, very icy or snowy conditions were a probel at bus pick up and drop off times.

“Clearly," said Arthur,"you're an idiot- but you're our kind of idiot. Come on.” 
― Markus ZusakThe Book Thief

iVillage Member
lauren1063 wrote:
cruisingchick2011 wrote:

That's a shame that it kids can't just open up to their parents one on one and not just in front of their friends in car rides.

In my kid's case, he opens up to me fine just about anywhere, but something about the closed-in environment of the car brings out things he just doesn't seem to think about when he's in other places.

“Clearly," said Arthur,"you're an idiot- but you're our kind of idiot. Come on.” 
― Markus ZusakThe Book Thief

iVillage Member
cruisingchick2011 wrote:

For instance, my son and I have never once been in a burping contest with each other.

lol. Why not??

It's not her thing.

Kitty

"If you can't annoy somebody with what you write, I think there's little point in writing."-- Kingsley Amis, British novelist, 1971 t .

iVillage Member
bordwithyou wrote:

You mean the poor neglected kid who has to wait after school for a ride, only to finally arrive home tired and hungry, where he has to walk in through a yellow door to get a snack of cookies he was forced to bake himself because the poor thing was never allowed to have a childhood, then steps out into the back yard and meets his demise by drowning in an uncovered pool?

Kitty

"If you can't annoy somebody with what you write, I think there's little point in writing."-- Kingsley Amis, British novelist, 1971 t .

iVillage Member

Maybe he jumped in the pool and committed suicide to avoid having to eat the slow/fast lasagne with corn on the cob.

iVillage Member
Depending on how many people are parked there, one might be parked in their own driveway anyway.
iVillage Member
All the time? Really? And how do you know this?