Places you won't take your children?
Find a Conversation
|Thu, 07-17-2003 - 1:40pm|
1. To get my haircut
2. To go to my doctor
3. Weddings (unless directly invited)
4. Funerals (unless it is a family member and there are tons of family there)
5. Movies (my 6 year old gets to go now. My 21 month old is still too young)
6. My church meetings (circle and Bible Study)
7. I try not to take them together to the ped. alone. I will only take them together if my DH or my mother can help me. I took them last year when one had strep throat and the other had a double year infection. It was Dantes 7th circle of hell. I will never, ever do it again.
8. Concerts-we are going to a bluegrass contest and we will not bring the kids. We also went to Pearl Jam and left them at home.
Are there places you try not to take your children (excluding obvious places like bars)