Black Friday

iVillage Member
Registered: 11-26-2013
Black Friday
876
Fri, 11-29-2013 - 12:24pm

1. Did you do any shopping yesterday or today?

2. Do you have any leftovers? What is your favorite?

3. Do you have a budget for holiday gifts?

Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-08-2009
Wed, 12-04-2013 - 4:44pm

jamblessedthree wrote:
<p>Vicious people bring up what bord..  What exactly is it you're trying to pull me under the bus about?  And if debates and debates get distorted then perhaps you have some clarifying to do to reconcile what gets said.  There are no lies than the ones you make up in your own head b/c you have nothing to defend or counter. </p>

You are the one who brought up SavCal's unfortunate situation with the contractor for no apparent reason, and continue to repeat an untrue account of what happened.

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-08-2009
Wed, 12-04-2013 - 4:47pm

jamblessedthree wrote:
<p><blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"><div class="quote-author"><em class="placeholder">savcal2011</em> wrote:</div>&lt;p&gt;&lt;blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"&gt;&lt;div class="quote-author"&gt;&lt;em class="placeholder"&gt;jamblessedthree&lt;/em&gt; wrote:&lt;/div&gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;&amp;lt;blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"&amp;gt;&amp;lt;div class="quote-author"&amp;gt;&amp;lt;em class="placeholder"&amp;gt;bordwithyou&amp;lt;/em&amp;gt; wrote:&amp;lt;/div&amp;gt;You were urging SavCal to move on, JamBlessed, it's right on the page. And she hadn't made any "continuing financial mistakes." That is the kind of fabrication called a "lie." Your obvious hatred of SavCal has moved you to make up lies about her. That's not a good sign.&amp;lt;/blockquote&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;Lies and hatred, wow, strong words there with hardly a backbone to support them with.  I read what's written on this board and debate accordingly.  You do not, admit that. &amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Lies is not too strong of a word - this board has been littered with them.  &lt;/p&gt;</blockquote></p><p>Lies, calling someone a liar is ugly and it's a cop out, because you can't admit your wrongs. </p>

Of course it's ugly to call someone a liar, but it's also ugly to continue to throw someone's mistakes in her face for years on end, and then to talk about "continuing financial mistakes" that do not exist, then to urge her to "move on," when you are the one who will not let her do so, then to lie and say that you did not urge her to move on.  If you lie, someone will notice.  It is a lie when you say that you did not urge SavCal to "move on" this morning.

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-08-2009
Wed, 12-04-2013 - 4:48pm

jamblessedthree wrote:
You were gullible, How can you even learn from those experiences if you can't admit you did anything wrong? Curious...

What do you think she did that was wrong, Jambles?

Avatar for savcal2011
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-06-2010
Wed, 12-04-2013 - 5:00pm

jamblessedthree wrote:
<p><blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"><div class="quote-author"><em class="placeholder">savcal2011</em> wrote:</div>&lt;p&gt;&lt;blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"&gt;&lt;div class="quote-author"&gt;&lt;em class="placeholder"&gt;jamblessedthree&lt;/em&gt; wrote:&lt;/div&gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;&amp;lt;blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"&amp;gt;&amp;lt;div class="quote-author"&amp;gt;&amp;lt;em class="placeholder"&amp;gt;bordwithyou&amp;lt;/em&amp;gt; wrote:&amp;lt;/div&amp;gt;You were urging SavCal to move on, JamBlessed, it's right on the page. And she hadn't made any "continuing financial mistakes." That is the kind of fabrication called a "lie." Your obvious hatred of SavCal has moved you to make up lies about her. That's not a good sign.&amp;lt;/blockquote&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;Lies and hatred, wow, strong words there with hardly a backbone to support them with.  I read what's written on this board and debate accordingly.  You do not, admit that. &amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Lies is not too strong of a word - this board has been littered with them.  &lt;/p&gt;</blockquote></p><p>Lies, calling someone a liar is ugly and it's a cop out, because you can't admit your wrongs. </p>

Oh no .. .there have been lies.  And I have done things wrong before.  But the two things aren't related.

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1

Avatar for savcal2011
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-06-2010
Wed, 12-04-2013 - 5:02pm

jamblessedthree wrote:
You were gullible, How can you even learn from those experiences if you can't admit you did anything wrong? Curious...

I wasn't gullible. I did everything I should have done in hiring the contractor.  What I did wrong - and have said many times - is that I didn't pursue legal action soon enough.  My trust in him as a contractor at the time I hired him was not misplaced. My trust that he would eventually come back and finish the job was misplaced - and that caused me to not take legal action until it was too late. 

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-23-2001
Wed, 12-04-2013 - 5:11pm

bordwithyou wrote:
<p><blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"><div class="quote-author"><em class="placeholder">jamblessedthree</em> wrote:</div>&lt;p&gt;Vicious people bring up what bord..  What exactly is it you're trying to pull me under the bus about?  And if debates and debates get distorted then perhaps you have some clarifying to do to reconcile what gets said.  There are no lies than the ones you make up in your own head b/c you have nothing to defend or counter. &lt;/p&gt;</blockquote></p><p>You are the one who brought up SavCal's unfortunate situation with the contractor for no apparent reason, and continue to repeat an untrue account of what happened.</p>

What was brought up for no apparent reason?  History of old posts or old posters?  Are you sure you want to even go there bord....  I mean the history of a poster - for no apparent reason is always brought up but it's not fair game to bring up old posts that contradict what you and others write about now?  That's a wicked conclusion you're making there, Lol. 

How old are you? 

 


 


iVillage Member
Registered: 05-13-2009
Wed, 12-04-2013 - 5:21pm

bordwithyou wrote:
<p><blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"><div class="quote-author"><em class="placeholder">jamblessedthree</em> wrote:</div>&lt;p&gt;Vicious people bring up what bord..  What exactly is it you're trying to pull me under the bus about?  And if debates and debates get distorted then perhaps you have some clarifying to do to reconcile what gets said.  There are no lies than the ones you make up in your own head b/c you have nothing to defend or counter. &lt;/p&gt;</blockquote></p><p>You are the one who brought up SavCal's unfortunate situation with the contractor for no apparent reason, and continue to repeat an untrue account of what happened.</p>

I took a walk down memory lane yesterday, and poster with a different name in Tx at that time, not Jams, but with a remarkably similar travel history and family, admitted to experience with "bad contractors". Maybe Jams gets to feel better about herself because somebody had a worse experience than she did, though it seems petty.

Avatar for savcal2011
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-06-2010
Wed, 12-04-2013 - 5:24pm

jamblessedthree wrote:
You trusted him enough with your money, Interesting. I wouldn't trust a contrator until I knew he did the work for me I wanted, I'm pickier than you I guess - and he earns my trust even more when I hire him for more work. But you weren't gullible, Fine, You win.

You realize, don't you, that most contractors won't begin work without a down payment?   And you have to hire them before they do the work - so how can you wait to hired them until you know he did the work for you he wanted???   That makes no sense.

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-23-2001
Wed, 12-04-2013 - 5:24pm

You trusted him enough with your money, Interesting. I wouldn't trust a contrator until I knew he did the work for me I wanted, I'm pickier than you I guess, And he earns my trust even more when I hire him for more jobs. 

But you weren't gullible, Fine, You win there.

 


 


iVillage Member
Registered: 10-23-2001
Wed, 12-04-2013 - 5:31pm

savcal2011 wrote:
<p><blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"><div class="quote-author"><em class="placeholder">jamblessedthree</em> wrote:</div>You trusted him enough with your money, Interesting. I wouldn't trust a contrator until I knew he did the work for me I wanted, I'm pickier than you I guess - and he earns my trust even more when I hire him for more work. But you weren't gullible, Fine, You win.</blockquote></p><p>You realize, don't you, that most contractors won't begin work without a down payment?   And you have to hire them before they do the work - so how can you wait to hired them until you know he did the work for you he wanted???   That makes no sense. </p>

Not true, Your experiences are incredibly limited. 

Many contractors are established working people that have capital to start the job and finish the job before collecting a dime.   Your experience is rotten, He's probably still stealing from others just like yourself since you never stepped up to report him.   

 


 


Pages