Certainly you know them...

iVillage Member
Certainly you know them...
Sun, 11-10-2013 - 6:53am

People that wake up everyday to sunshine regardless of the actual weather, whose lives look peachy perfect b/c of their demeanor, whose energies and smiles motivate you or make you want to strangle them... 

Or do you? 

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-21-2013 - 1:36pm

Savcal, many people don't want their ENTIRE lives out on messageboards. You choose to have told and still tell everyone, everything about your life. That is a lot different than someone copying and pasting info that was not volunteered.

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-21-2013 - 1:38pm

I used to be able to share more stuff here - either in a manner seeking advice, or simply in a conversational manner.   I rather miss that.

You can thank your friend Bord over there for that. You DO remember how all of this started, correct? 

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-21-2013 - 2:23pm

falllfloowers wrote:
<p>Ducky's kids?</p><p><strong>Ummm...no. That was the other way around. Forget so soon WHO asked WHO to subscribe to my posts on facebook? </strong></p>

I can answer that...under a fake name, you did. 

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-21-2013 - 2:24pm

falllfloowers wrote:
<p>Savcal, many people don't want their ENTIRE lives out on messageboards. You choose to have told and still tell everyone, everything about your life. That is a lot different than someone copying and pasting info that was not volunteered.</p>

Oh I agree, about the entire life not being here...so it's really curious when you make judgements about people's lives in your comments from  tidbits posted here.    

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-21-2013 - 2:27pm

falllfloowers wrote:
<p><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">I used to be able to share more stuff here - either in a manner seeking advice, or simply in a conversational manner.   I rather miss that.</span></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">You can thank your friend Bord over there for that. You DO remember how all of this started, correct? </span></strong></p>

I stopped sharing a lot of things here when they were twisted into made up comments and then brought back into new debates....and it wasn't bord who did that.  That, the facebook thing and the photo..none of which bord had anything to do with.  

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-21-2013 - 2:44pm

Nope, I never tried to subscribe on facebook. Short term memory?

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-21-2013 - 2:50pm

bordwithyou wrote:
  You've done that so many times it isn't even funny.   Remember your sleuthing around and posting information on Ducky's kids, for instance?</p>

Really?  What exactly did she post about Ducky's kids?  I know for a fact that none of your accusation is true.  But if you can establish that she "sleuthed" around and then posted about Ducky's kids, I'll change my entire opinion of Fall.

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-21-2013 - 2:57pm

savcal2011 wrote:
  I'm not offended, scared or harmed by the TRUTH being regurgitated.  Sometimes it's just plain silly and irrelevant to the conversation at hand, but it's not defamatory, it's not offensive, and it's not harmful (barring something like criminal activity that one might want kept hush hush).     What is offensive and scary is when things are misrepresented, misstated, twisted or, in many instances recently, just plain made up.</p><p>And that is why I have - recently - been reluctant to provide information. Becasue while it is FACTUAl or TRUE when I provide it, it often is twisted back into untruths.  And that is why I am reluctant to provide more than basics about my family, friends, coworkers or others. </p><p>I used to be able to share more stuff here - either in a manner seeking advice, or simply in a conversational manner.   I rather miss that.</p>

An entirely revisionist history.  I remember only 2 posters ever coming here to this board and being skewered mercilessly by the members already here.  Those 2 innocents ~ yes, innocent, naive, completely blindsided by the potential of women, lol, ~ have only been Fall and Jamblessedthree.  Their "welcome" to this board was shocking.  Even I was shocked at how you all treated them.  The gang mentality was disgusting.  It never happened before and it has certainly never happened again.

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-21-2013 - 2:58pm

falllfloowers wrote:
<p>Ducky's kids?</p><p><strong>Ummm...no. That was the other way around. Forget so soon WHO asked WHO to subscribe to my posts on facebook? </strong></p>

Uhhmmm...no.   You sleuthed around and found the unauthorized account on MySpace.  There really is no reason for you to even have known Ducky's daughter's name.

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-21-2013 - 2:58pm

falllfloowers wrote:
<p><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">I used to be able to share more stuff here - either in a manner seeking advice, or simply in a conversational manner.   I rather miss that.</span></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">You can thank your friend Bord over there for that. You DO remember how all of this started, correct? </span></strong></p>

Amen.