Certainly you know them...

iVillage Member
Certainly you know them...
Sun, 11-10-2013 - 6:53am

People that wake up everyday to sunshine regardless of the actual weather, whose lives look peachy perfect b/c of their demeanor, whose energies and smiles motivate you or make you want to strangle them... 

Or do you? 

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-19-2013 - 9:49pm
I absolutely can not believe the nastiness and venom displayed on this thread. What in heaven's name has SavCal ever done to provoke this level of animosity? It really isn't healthy to be THIS invested in the sources of someone else's income, or her spending habits, to the point of working yourselves into a frenzy of accusing her of criminal activity? Lord Have Mercy!
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 5:52am
Then there's moms whose baby daddy's have abandoned them all together which is sad. You could stop making this about how much YOU collect but how c/s is managed in general.

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 5:54am

bordwithyou wrote:
I absolutely can not believe the nastiness and venom displayed on this thread. What in heaven's name has SavCal ever done to provoke this level of animosity? It really isn't healthy to be THIS invested in the sources of someone else's income, or her spending habits, to the point of working yourselves into a frenzy of accusing her of criminal activity? Lord Have Mercy!

*shaking head*

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 5:57am
Another one of those thriller threads that have topped 1000 posts, Thank you, It's been great.

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 6:02am

In not sure why the topic of child support came up for debate in the first place.  I think we all agree that parents should support their children.

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 8:02am

jamblessedthree wrote:
Then there's moms whose baby daddy's have abandoned them all together which is sad. You could stop making this about how much YOU collect but how c/s is managed in general.

Well, I know I tried that, as did sav...as in we both tried make general statements but flowers only wanted to talk about sav's specific situation.  So if you want that to stop, try going to the source, which would be again, flowers.   

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 8:09am

jamblessedthree wrote:
<p><blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"><div class="quote-author"><em class="placeholder">bordwithyou</em> wrote:</div>I absolutely can not believe the nastiness and venom displayed on this thread. What in heaven's name has SavCal ever done to provoke this level of animosity? It really isn't healthy to be THIS invested in the sources of someone else's income, or her spending habits, to the point of working yourselves into a frenzy of accusing her of criminal activity? Lord Have Mercy!</blockquote></p><p>*shaking head*</p>

I would think a better responnse would be: "hanging head" or offering an apology.  

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 9:16am

jamblessedthree wrote:

I hardly think I am the one that has made this about me.

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 9:32am

jamblessedthree wrote:
<p>Lol, wine box thardy, I do like my white zin and I'll pay whatever it costs anywhere.</p><p>I forgot she rents - her and a few others.  Was there a point she was trying to make.. or punch line.....</p>

Definitely a punch line.  I wasn't sure if it's jug wine or box wine, but I thought I'd give a bump up to something a bit classier.  And the rent was kind of a given.  Wink

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 9:44am
Actually, Marla and her husband are buying their home, but I don't think fairness, accuracy, truth, or even kindness are among your concerns or even truly in your vocabularies, so I'm not sure why I'm bothering to point it out. Thardy, I certainly agree an apology or two is in order. I'm not holding my breath that you'll be forthcoming with one, though.

Pages