Certainly you know them...

iVillage Member
Certainly you know them...
Sun, 11-10-2013 - 6:53am

People that wake up everyday to sunshine regardless of the actual weather, whose lives look peachy perfect b/c of their demeanor, whose energies and smiles motivate you or make you want to strangle them... 

Or do you? 

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 1:44pm

falllfloowers wrote:
<p>Ok, but I didn't say you used those words.</p><p><strong>So why are you answering me with them?</strong></p><p><strong>I find it hilarious how Bord was trying to stick up for you but didn't even read the words she typed.</strong></p>

Because this thread and this board isn't solely about YOU.

Oh, and what did Bord type that you think she didn't read?

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 1:49pm

Because this thread and this board isn't solely about YOU.

I never said it was. You answered me with things others might have done. You could have simply stated OTHERS on your post.

Oh, and what did Bord type that you think she didn't read?

Her post that was defending you but clearly she did not read that what she wrote is exactly how I am treated all the time.

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 1:58pm

<<Her post that was defending you but clearly she did not read that what she wrote is exactly how I am treated all the time.>>

Actually, it was a clear view of what occured in this thread from your introduction of child support to the final accusation of spending child support at talbots.  Toss in the irs fraud charges that thardy added and it's a pretty clear picture.     And no, it's not how you are treated all the time. 

Oh and the whole posting of personal information without permission?  A good example of that was your comment earlier in this thread about someone's facebook profile.   Certainly didn't bother you then.

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 2:06pm

falllfloowers wrote:
<p>Because this thread and this board isn't solely about YOU.</p><p><strong>I never said it was. You answered me with things others might have done. You could have simply stated OTHERS on your post.</strong></p><p>Oh, and what did Bord type that you think she didn't read?</p><p><strong>Her post that was defending you but clearly she did not read that what she wrote is exactly how I am treated all the time.</strong></p>

NOT!

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 2:08pm

Correct me if I am mistaken but did I take someone's info, copy and paste it to this board? Info that I did not volunteer? Info that had to be researched by not even using my own name but researching into my families names?

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 2:23pm

falllfloowers wrote:
<p>Correct me if I am mistaken but did I take someone's info, copy and paste it to this board? Info that I did not volunteer? Info that had to be researched by not even using my own name but researching into my families names?</p>

I believe you blazed that trail years ago.  

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 2:27pm

So I am not mistaken that I ever copied and pasted things onto threads? Didn't think so.

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 2:40pm

falllfloowers wrote:
<p>So I am not mistaken that I ever copied and pasted things onto threads? Didn't think so.</p>

That's not what my post said, perhaps you should read it again.

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 3:15pm

falllfloowers wrote:
<p>I absolutely can not believe the nastiness and venom displayed on this thread. What in heaven's name has SavCal ever done to provoke this level of animosity? It really isn't healthy to be THIS invested in the sources of someone else's income, or her spending habits, to the point of working yourselves into a frenzy of accusing her of criminal activity? Lord Have Mercy!</p><p><strong>Seriously? What in heaven's name did I do to provoke posters to put up my personal information without my permission? Savcal has volunteered all of this information throughout the years. I gave NO information out regarding what was posted up about my family.</strong></p>

Do you really have no idea what it is that you do that sometimes brings out the worst in other people?

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-20-2013 - 3:22pm

Do you really have no idea what it is that you do that sometimes brings out the worst in other people?

You (in general) can't blame your reactions on the actions of someone else.