End of School Year Fluff

iVillage Member
End of School Year Fluff
Tue, 06-11-2013 - 10:12am

1.  Do your kids go to school on the last day of school?

2.  Do you throw (or let them throw) an end of year party for their friends?

3.  How many *graduation ceremonies* will/have your children experienced in their life time?

Ducky

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-19-2013 - 8:23pm

savcal2011 wrote:
<p><blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"><div class="quote-author"><em class="placeholder">rollmops2009</em> wrote:</div>"If they are truly "social" people, they should be at ease with, be able to talk to, and be interested in all people, of all ages." ----------- Like your kid, who was very good company as well as gracious when I spent an evening with him, you and Hammer.</blockquote></p><p>I was thoroughly impressed with Lauren's kid.  It was like he wasn't 20 years younger than I am ... we conversed as if he was *gasp* an adult! lol</p>

Hey now, you have great kids!  I've met them and have spent evenings with them, they are really great kids.

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-19-2013 - 8:40pm

pumpkinangel wrote:
Hey now, you have great kids!  I've met them and have spent evenings with them, they are really great kids.</p>

Only when they're on their best behavior ... and I've threatened them within an inch of their lives!

Actually, with The Boy, it's probably because we were in the land of Baseball Heaven!

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1