Favorite kids shows...least favorites?
Find a Conversation
|Wed, 08-20-2003 - 2:21pm|
1. Zoomafoo-the one on PBS with the Kraft Brothers and the lemur. They are so easy on the eyes and the animals aren't bad either.
2.Spongebob-sometimes I enjoy it but it is on constantly. Nick has become the 24/7 Spongebob network. I love the one where Patrick goes to school with Spongebob and keeps turning off the light above the egg-"Life, Death, Life, Death" O.k.-maybe you have to see it.
3. Big Bear in the Blue House-I swear their potty training show along with "Once upon a Potty" trained my eldest.
I can tolerate:
2. Rugrats-I hate Angelica but I can tolerate watching the show
I hate, despise and have flashbacks over:
1. Teletubbies-I know it is for toddlers but there was one where Nu-nu the vacuum cleaner was touching the Teletubbies in weird places. It was very strange and I was a uncomfortable watching it. Also, like Jerry Falwell, I never got the purple one with the purse. Are they suppose to be unsexual beings? I never understood all the bunnies either.
2. Barney-no explanation needed I am sure
I may need to get a life since I just wrote a thesis on the Teletubbies. Perhaps we need to go to the park this afternoon-it is just so hot. It is suppose to be 97 this afternoon.