Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color. Choosing your socks by their character makes no sense and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable.
1. Toss up between Barney and Cailloui.
2. Black/red plaid pleated skirt, short red jacket (I usually go cas on Fridays but I have a meeting with one of the VPs at OSU today)
3. I'd probably go with LJS .. dont' eat there often though ... makes it a real treat when I do - 2nd place would be Sonic.
4. Not big. I had most family parties with a few friend/family combinations, but never anything fancy dancy
5. Nancy Winn. Jr. English and Speech/Debate. She was just cool (we used to call her Big Nan). And being in her speech class is what started my love of theatre.
Can't think of one, it has been a long time since childrens TV was watched here.
2. What are you wearing today?
Same as just about every work day. Jeans and t-shirt with the company I work for logo on it.
3. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
4. Did you have big birthday parties as a child?
No, just immediate family
5. Who was your favorite HS teacher? Why? What did they teach?
Wow, that goes way back. Probably Mr. Owens, he taught spanish. Probably because he seemed to see us as people and not just students.
2. What are you wearing today? Button down chenille sweater (red, gray, black), jeans, black and red argyle socks, brown slides.
3. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's or Arby's.
4. Did you have big birthday parties as a child? Kinda. I have a summer birthday so all my cousins would come over and we'd swim in our little pool or run around under the sprinkler. It was usually just family.
5. Who was your favorite HS teacher? Why? What did they teach? I think his name was Mr. Bloom. He just loved what he did. He was/is an artist and I took his jewelry making class. I LOVED THAT CLASS. I always took college prep classes and this was one of my electives in my Sr. year and I really enjoyed the creativity of it. It was so different from the academic courses.
Okmrsmommy-36, CPmom to DD-16 and DS-14
Well, DUH....after reading everyone else post, I realize that the 4th question says this:
"4. Did you have big birthday parties as a child?"
*I* didn't read the word "big".
2. What are you wearing today? Black jeans and a purple turtleneck, it's casual day.
3. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? La Salsa
4. Did you have big birthday parties as a child? Yes, most of the time.
5. Who was your favorite HS teacher? Why? What did they teach? Mr. Pieper, very understanding and totally gorgeous.....lol.
2. What are you wearing today? A chocolate colored suit.
3. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? None, unless you count an occasional slice of pizza.
4. Did you have big birthday parties as a child? Yes
5. Who was your favorite HS teacher? Sister Ellen Marie. What did they teach? English Lit.
Barney or Teletubbies
Olive-colored corduroys, black tutrle neck, gold polar-fleece cardigan
The all-natural, vegetarian, organic non-chain place up the street.
No, usually family and a few neighborhood kids.
My French teacher. She was British and looked like a sterotypical school marm--glasses and grey hair and neat but fashionless dresses. She was great because she had very high expectations. She gave me a very solid foundation in grammar, which helped in college when I studied Latin and Anglo Saxon. She never "dumbed down" the lessons. We read excerpts from classic French literature. No one who wasn't serious about learning lasted long in her class, so it was a haven from the usual high-school silliness and cliques.
1. Most hated childrens show-Dora the Explorer grates on me after awhile.
2. What am I wearing today-Still in jammies right now (8a here!). Green checked pajama pants with matching tank top
3. Favorite fast food restaurant-hmmm if I have to choose I guess subway. We dont eat much fast food
4. Did you have big birthday parties as a child? I am lucky my parents even remembered my birthdays....
5. Fave hs teacher-Mr Kabbatznik. My drama teacher
"Now when I need help, I look in the mirror" ~Kanye West~