Sun, 01-26-2014 - 7:13pm

SUN: italian meatloaf, baked potatoes

MON: chicken and rice soup

TUES: diablo corn, cumin lime chicken

WED: shrimp fried rice

THURS: pork roast, baked sweet potatoes

FRI: pasta salad

SAT: roast chicken, focaccia bread

Various veggies and fruits thrown in there too -- broccoli, cantaloupe, mangoes, zucchini ...

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-26-2014 - 7:22pm

No real plan for the week. Made tuna noodle casserole tonight. Chicken-probably twice, Steak, Pasta, Hot Dogs. Tuesday will probably be just whatever you want to eat as my dh is picking up his friend from LGA and will get something to eat on their way back. 

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-27-2014 - 11:27am

savcal2011 wrote:
<p>SUN: italian meatloaf, baked potatoes</p><p>MON: chicken and rice soup</p><p>TUES: diablo corn, cumin lime chicken</p><p>WED: shrimp fried rice</p><p>THURS: pork roast, baked sweet potatoes</p><p>FRI: pasta salad</p><p>SAT: roast chicken, focaccia bread</p><p>Various veggies and fruits thrown in there too -- broccoli, cantaloupe, mangoes, zucchini ... </p>

Sunday: Pork chops, mashed potatoes and roasted brussel sprouts

Monday:  Salmon, broiled with brown rice and roasted broccili

Tuesday:  Pulled pork (crockpot) with cabbage slaw, gnocchi and roasted carrots

That's about as far as I have planned at the moment.

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-27-2014 - 1:42pm

No real plan (as usual). On the weekend we had leek pie and lentil soup, as well as a carrot/cabbage salad.

Today we had fish with fennel, chervil and white wine, skordalia and roasted cauliflower.