Meal plan for the week of 2/14:

iVillage Member
Meal plan for the week of 2/14:
Sun, 04-14-2013 - 8:39pm

Sunday. Honey brats (turkey) with spicy sweet slaw

Monday: Fish tacos, cabbage, ranch style beans

Tuesday: chicken saltimbocca, asparagus

Wednesday: Kung pao chicken, rice

Thursday: I don't know yet. It's our last Chef Series event for the season. But it will definitely be GOOD!

Friday: Cube steak milanese, asparagus, garlic bread

Saturday: dunno yet, it's prom night, so we'll be busy and I have to jet out of town as soon as we finish with pictures

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-15-2013 - 11:06pm

Oh, I don't even know what he's complaining about. I don't even expect him to eat it. He says I make it alll the time (maybe once a month) and then he goes on and on about all kinds of stupid stuff. I stopped even buying it just so he'd leave me alone. The really ridiculous thing is that when he eats it, he likes it. I can't bring myself to cook I'm the microwave. When I do spaghetti squash I halve it, scoop out the goo, fill the bowl part with slivered garlic, drizzle it in olive oil and sprinkle it with celery seed and a tiny bit of sea salt. Then I bake it at 400 for about 30 minutes, tossing some balsamic vinegar on about 20 minutes in, let it cool for 10 minutes, scoop out the strands and top it with mashed blackeyed peas. It is my favorite meal ever. If I ever start eating real food again, that'll be back on the menu, regardless of what Mr. Grumpy says.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-15-2013 - 11:08pm

Another thing i miss?  Paragraphs.

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-16-2013 - 4:02am
Lauren, dd used to pull that kind of nonsense on me. After a year of living on her own at college, she was magically cured, LOL. Now all food is good and received gratefully.

Pages