Meal plan for the week of 2/14:

iVillage Member
Meal plan for the week of 2/14:
Sun, 04-14-2013 - 8:39pm

Sunday. Honey brats (turkey) with spicy sweet slaw

Monday: Fish tacos, cabbage, ranch style beans

Tuesday: chicken saltimbocca, asparagus

Wednesday: Kung pao chicken, rice

Thursday: I don't know yet. It's our last Chef Series event for the season. But it will definitely be GOOD!

Friday: Cube steak milanese, asparagus, garlic bread

Saturday: dunno yet, it's prom night, so we'll be busy and I have to jet out of town as soon as we finish with pictures

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-15-2013 - 10:43am

I have no firm plans for the week, same reason as Merella....way too many activites, but a loose menu is as follows:

Sunday - pizza

Monday - Fish, rice and a veggie

Tuesday - Balsamic Pork Roast, potatoes and a veggie

Wednesday - Pasta, red sauce and italian sausage with a veggie

Thursday - Taco salad, using ground turkey with corn, black beans, tomatoes, avocadoes and etc

Friday - out?

Saturday - Beer can chicken sounds good or ribs, not sure which one yet.  Potatoes on the grill and a veggie.

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-15-2013 - 9:58am
No real plan. Today DD made buckwheat noodles with asparagus, mushrooms and ginger. It was good.
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-15-2013 - 9:28am

Spring meals are so difficult for me - I have to plan around my kids' activities, which are every night of the week, including weekends!

Last night, I used up some chicken to make chicken quesadillas for the kids with avocado, and I cut up some cantaloupe.  Dh and ds12 were coming home late from a lacrosse game so I fed the others before they got home.  Dh picked up steak for us (I don't care for steak really, so he indulged me and got me a filet!) and we grilled that along with some asparagus.

Monday- Thai Chicken and Quinoa Salad

Tues-Marinated pork tenderloin, green beans and rice

Wed-Pasta with shrimp/white wine sauce, salad

Thurs-Tacos, black beans and salad

Fri-Greek chicken with orzo salad

Saturday-ahhh, dd has a "bye" week for lacrosse so we will actually be home for dinner.  Weather depending, we will probably just grill something.

Pages