Meal plan for the week of 7/27:

iVillage Member
Meal plan for the week of 7/27:
Sun, 07-27-2014 - 6:13pm

SUN: grilled pork chops, grilled veggies (shrooms, zukes, onions, bell pepper), rice

MON: pasta with creamy walnut/basil/spinach sauce, broccoli

TUES: pizza with pesto, mozzarella, roasted red peppers and artichoke hearts

WED: asian dumpling soup

THURS: smoked sausage adn potato skillet

FRI: pesto chicken saltimbocca, veggie.

SAT: My HS BFF's daughters wedding!

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-28-2014 - 7:42pm

No plan for the week, but tonight was meatless Monday, so I did a veggie rich marinara sauce (with half a can of left over kidney beans, mainly to use up the beans, saute'd a small eggplant (cut into slices), and served it on a bed of spaghetti squash.

Yum and yum. :D

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-28-2014 - 8:02pm

We'll be eating quick and easy all week while I recuperate from my injury. Float trip camping this weekend, so portable quick and easy and road-trip quick and easy. 

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-29-2014 - 9:37am

savcal2011 wrote:
<p>SUN: grilled pork chops, grilled veggies (shrooms, zukes, onions, bell pepper), rice</p><p>MON: pasta with creamy walnut/basil/spinach sauce, broccoli</p><p>TUES: pizza with pesto, mozzarella, roasted red peppers and artichoke hearts</p><p>WED: asian dumpling soup</p><p>THURS: smoked sausage adn potato skillet</p><p>FRI: pesto chicken saltimbocca, veggie.</p><p>SAT: My HS BFF's daughters wedding!</p>

I'm a slacker this week, out of town last weekend and crazy busy with social stuff this week and weekend.  I'm eager for school to start to get back into a routine!

PumpkinAngel