1. the best part of your week ( for the week that just finished, or go ahead, include something you're looking forward to if you want ).
We had a nice weekend and the house is actually clean.
2. the worst part of your week ( ditto above in brackets, something you might not be looking forward to ).
The outside of the house needs some work.
3. are you wearing the right bra?
As far as I know.
4. on a scale of 1-10, rate your satisaction, happiness overall.
5. for moms of girls, is your DD(s) wearing your shoe size yet?
No. Samantha, besides being 3, has really dainty feet. I'll be surprised if she wears my shoe size before she's 30.
who "professionally" fitted you if i can ask?
I went to VonMaur's when I was in Illinois last August. But any mid- to high-end department store employee in the lingerie department should be able to do it.
And thanks! We're having the best time :)
"If you can't annoy somebody with what you write, I think there's little point in writing."-- Kingsley Amis, British novelist, 1971 t .
"3. are you wearing the right bra?--Yes, I got myself professionally fitted last summer."
I get professionally fitted about every 2 years and it's time again. Finding good bra fitters is getting harder and harder to find though. This year, I'll probably get my boss at the bridal shop to measure me and I'll be my own fitter. It always entails multiple trying on different styles of bras anyway because of my shape.
The truth may be out there but lies are in your head. Terry Pratchett
My mom's are a 7-8 quad A. Very narrow with long toes. I'm a 7-7.5 double D--short and wide with stubby toes. And I have flat feet. Angela's feet are the closest to mine but she has high arches.