Random questions 7/25

iVillage Member
Random questions 7/25
Fri, 07-25-2008 - 6:32pm

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-25-2008 - 6:38pm

What good thing happened in your week?

We went away to Louisiana for the weekend for a gathering of some of DH's family. I had a great time (better than I expected).

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-25-2008 - 7:30pm
What good thing happened in your week? -- Oh let's see. Free bacon cheese fries at Joe's today (work thing).
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-25-2008 - 7:35pm
What good thing happened in your week?--it ended and it ended sunny-lol!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-25-2008 - 7:43pm

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-25-2008 - 7:55pm

We celebrated my dad's birthday, and all of his children were in town so we all went out to eat at our favorite restaurant. My mom got tipsy on one margarita and we all sang along with the mariachis when they played "Volver".

What sucky thing happened in your week?
Not much. It's been a pretty good week!

What super power would you like to have?
Omnipresence

When is back to school?
August 25th

What are the tools of your trade?
Overhead projector, Power Point, Xerox machine, computer, DVD clips, textbook, and enthusiasm

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-25-2008 - 8:48pm

What good thing happened in your week? The flu only lasted 2 days.

What sucky thing happened in your week? I got the flu.

What super power woud you like to have? The ability to have all the time I want/need to do everything I need to do and want to do.

When is back to school? Aug. 25. I can't wait.

What are the tools of your trade? Sewing machine, serger, blind hemmer, scissors, needles, etc. You really want the whole list?

Chris

The truth may be out there but lies are in your head. Terry Pratchett

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-25-2008 - 9:27pm

Ummmm...I got to know

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-26-2008 - 1:07am

What good thing happened in your week?--Had multiple inquiries on my foster kitty, Zoey. (There she is, defending the world against Evil Catnip Bananas.

Link because the pic is kinda big

What sucky thing happened in your week?--Nothing, really. I've been hideously busy, but not in a bad way or anything.

What super power woud you like to have?--The Super Ability to Paint walls in my sleep--I'd get a lot more done around the house that way. I desparately need to get my living room painted. If I could paint in my sleep, I could get the bedroom hallway done, too.

When is back to school?--Beats the jeeps outa me.

What are the tools of your trade?--Computer, Quark Express, Pica Gauge

~~~~~~~~~

Kitty

Edited 7/26/2008 1:08 am ET by puss_bouquet

~~~~~~~~~

Kitty

"BTW, I hate Lifetime. Their movies will suck you in and all of a sudden you've watched 3 in a row, used every tissue in t

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-26-2008 - 1:16am

"Beats the jeeps outa me"

OHHHH LOL....lololololol...that is cute.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-26-2008 - 8:36am

What good thing happened in your week? Liza opened in the Wizard of Oz, and then got cast as Dodger in Oliver -- AND I got a really good performance review at work

What sucky thing happened in your week? I found out 2 months after fixing my front brakes on the jeep I have to fix the rear brakes. me no happy.

What super power woud you like to have? to never feel sleepy

When is back to school? meet the theaters August 25th, first day August 26th. FOURTH Grad ACK!

What are the tools of your trade? Biting sarcasm, razor sharp wit, impressive vocabulary, and the withering stare of disdain mostly.

"If gay Americans are not allowed to get married and have all the benefits that American citizens are entitled to by the Bill of Rights, they should get one hell of a tax break. That is my opinion,"

- Jeane "Dear Abby" Phillips, in an interview with Lisa Leff.

Yes. We. Did.

Pages