1. Bar soap or Bodywash?
2. Curtains or Blinds?
3. Plans for today?
springfever2013 wrote:<p>1. Bar soap or Bodywash?</p><p>2. Curtains or Blinds?</p><p>3. Plans for today?</p>
Just lurking some of these fluff threads, this one catches my attention! Bodywash which I absolutely love, It has eliminated the gross soapy residue stuff, Lol. I have incredibly dry skin which my wash is better for than soap too. Blinds in bedrooms, Curtains in d/r and tv room. Spent the weekend at the pool, Plans to get there today too with my DS, My girls are at a camp all week.
Both, both (on the same window b/c blinds block light/provide privacy & curtains are decorative) and not much.
We have both, depends on the window.
Yesterday, yes and today, yes.
rollmops2009 wrote:"Liquid soap for your body" -------- Sorry, I failed to erase the question mark. It was supposed to be the answer, not a question.
I thought that was an odd thing for your typically excellent vocabulary to stumble on :) But I trust your question marks, so I answered :D
1. Bar soap or Bodywash? I use Ivory bar soap.
2. Curtains or Blinds? Both.
3. Plans for today? Went to my parents' house to pick up green beans and canned 7 quarts. I have another 5-7 quarts to can tomorrow. I also mowed grass, and Dh and I installed the new blinds in the bedroom.
1. Rainbath body wash
2. Preferably neither, but we have blinds.
3. Lunch with Mom this afternoon. The rest of the day was dedicated to getting the kid out of the house so we went to a mall for a while, but left because it was raining. Then he and I went for a drive in the country...saw my old middle school which is now vacant, then drove further out and got lost so we could find our way back. That was fun.
savcal2011 wrote:<p><blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"><div class="quote-author"><em class="placeholder">springfever2013</em> wrote:</div><p>1. Bar soap or Bodywash?</p><p><strong>Bodywash</strong></p><p>2. Curtains or Blinds?</p><p><strong>Curtains. Love Plantain Shutters though.</strong></p><p>3. Plans for today?</p><p><strong>Got mani and pedi this morning, pool party this afternoon, bday party this evening. </strong></p></blockquote> </p><p>Do you mean plantation shutters?</p><p> </p>
I'm picturing banana-shaped shutters. Thanks for asking.