1. Bar soap or Bodywash?
2. Curtains or Blinds?
3. Plans for today?
springfever2013 wrote:<p>1. Bar soap or Bodywash?</p><p><strong>Bodywash</strong></p><p>2. Curtains or Blinds?</p><p><strong>Curtains. Love Plantain Shutters though.</strong></p><p>3. Plans for today?</p><p><strong>Got mani and pedi this morning, pool party this afternoon, bday party this evening. </strong></p>
Do you mean plantation shutters?
"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day Daily #459 P1
1. Bar soap or Bodywash? -- bar soap.
2. Curtains or Blinds? -- We have both. (not on the same window)
3. Plans for today? -- I have spent the entire day with four of my best friends from high school. They came in yesterday afternoon. Two are leaving in a few min. The other two are leaving in the morning. Best. Weekend. Ever.
rollmops2009 wrote:1. Bodywash?
Liquid soap for your body. Generally it's more gentle than liquid hand soap.
springfever2013 wrote:<p>1. Bar soap or Bodywash?</p><p>2. Curtains or Blinds?</p><p>3. Plans for today?</p>
1. Bodywash. Suave. Ocean breeze. Any other fragrance makes Cyduck really cranky. He likes to snuggle with me after my shower and if I change shampoo or body wash, he gets one whiff and then stalks off in disgust.
2. Both. I like the look of thick slat, wooden blinds and they help block light.
3. Done. I had a rescue transport scheduled this morning but it got canceled. I blocked out the color for the quilt I'm making in my class that starts next month and then tested a couple variations just to be sure I preferred my first choice (I did). Vacuumed the house and mopped the front rooms. Scrubbed the bathtub, broke down the cardboard boxes from the Ikea furniture I put in the sewing room last weekend and then mowed the lawn. I also cut some of the gladioli that got bent from the storms yesterday and put them in a vase on my mantel (but that was before I mowed).
1; I use both but bar soap more often. I find it easier than handling a bottle.
2, I prefer blinds.. In our family room/living room we only have blinds. In the bedrooms we have blinds and curtains to help keep the early morning sun out.
3, My normal Sat morning went on a bike ride and then grocery shopping. The DDs are coming over this afternoon to watch movies.
Curtains. Love Plantain Shutters though.
Got mani and pedi this morning, pool party this afternoon, bday party this evening.