Super Sunday

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-27-2013
Super Sunday
590
Sun, 04-14-2013 - 1:03pm

1. What's for dinner?

2. When invited to BBQ's in the summer, what signature dish do you usually bring?

3. Where did your parents meet?

Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-08-2009
Tue, 04-16-2013 - 4:34pm

springfever2013 wrote:
<p><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">I'll defer to your analysis of why one would post things, since you have the experience in digging up and posting things to try to hurt other people.  <strong>But I think I've got the better handle on where the Karma is sitting right about now.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left"><strong>Why do you think so? The only thing that bothers me is that you try and dig up things that you truly don't have a clue about. Assumptions (you know what assume means I am sure) is all they are. If you TRULY believe in Karma, then wouldn't people who are trying to gloat on the karma (they are imaging) of others get it too?</strong></span></p>

The thing is, and I know you won't believe it, nobody is really "gloating" over the things that have happened to you in the past couple of years.  As I said, I found out about it shortly after it happened.  The PD I hired right after the Kim Michaelson episode to find out whether you were dangerous or not called and said he had some new information and he offered to get me a copy of the police report.  At that time, you weren't even on the boards anymore and I said "never mind."  I didn't even tell anyone until you went on the offensive again and I just offered up the link to the newspaper report in case you got all shirty with people about THEIR failings.  And you did.  So really, you could have kept this quiet and no one would have brought it up, if you'd only acted like a decent human being.   So no, I don't think Gina needs to worry too much about any karma knocking her upside the head.  This one's on you.

iVillage Member
Registered: 02-20-2013
Tue, 04-16-2013 - 4:37pm

springfever2013 wrote:
<p><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">I'll defer to your analysis of why one would post things, since you have the experience in digging up and posting things to try to hurt other people.  <strong>But I think I've got the better handle on where the Karma is sitting right about now.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left"><strong>Why do you think so? The only thing that bothers me is that you try and dig up things that you truly don't have a clue about. Assumptions (you know what assume means I am sure) is all they are. If you TRULY believe in Karma, then wouldn't people who are trying to gloat on the karma (they are imaging) of others get it too?</strong></span></p>

Speaking of blatant hypocrisy--why didn't you call Jam out for ASSUMING that my weight was the cause of my infertility? You being the accountability police and all, and wanting friends to hold each other accountable, where was your indignant outrage on my behalf for her wildly inaccurate assumption?

On Wednesdays we wear pink.

Avatar for savcal2011
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-06-2010
Tue, 04-16-2013 - 4:41pm

springfever2013 wrote:
Why do you think so? The only thing that bothers me is that you try and dig up things that you truly don't have a clue about. Assumptions (you know what assume means I am sure) is all they are. If you TRULY believe in Karma, then wouldn't people who are trying to gloat on the karma (they are imaging) of others get it too?</strong></span></p>

Oh, like you and Jam have a clue about the things you bring up? Patio contractors? housekeepers? infertility?

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-27-2013
Tue, 04-16-2013 - 4:42pm

Again, Bord you think you have "won" but you really haven't. Your "juicy" gossip to your online friends is really not important in the realm of my life or anyone elses. 

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-27-2013
Tue, 04-16-2013 - 4:43pm

Speaking of blatant hypocrisy--why didn't you call Jam out for ASSUMING that my weight was the cause of my infertility? You being the accountability police and all, and wanting friends to hold each other accountable, where was your indignant outrage on my behalf for her wildly inaccurate assumption?

Do you know what I do OFF this board? I wouldn't try and ridicule someone on a public messageboard.

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-08-2009
Tue, 04-16-2013 - 4:45pm

springfever2013 wrote:
<p>Again, Bord you think you have "won" but you really haven't. Your "juicy" gossip to your online friends is really not important in the realm of my life or anyone elses. </p>

Everything's a competition with you. I truly don't think that you understand that nobody REALLY cares about "winning" anything here, nor do I consider the unfortunate things that have happened to your family "juicy gossip."  Again, none of this needed to come to the light had you only had the restraint to act like decent people do.

iVillage Member
Registered: 09-01-2002
Tue, 04-16-2013 - 4:45pm

bordwithyou wrote:
<p><blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"><div class="quote-author"><em class="placeholder">springfever2013</em> wrote:</div>Would you like to repost the things you have said to RG that told her you do NOT support what she was saying and doing to me and my family? I would love to see them.</blockquote></p><p>You know what, Spring?  I've been watching Gina for a week or so with my mouth hanging open.  The kind of behavior she's exhibiting on this board is not typical of her, at all.  But I think I know why she's doing it.  She's giving you a taste of your own medicine.  This is how you treat people ALL THE TIME.  For the entire time you have been on this board, you have done this.  You will find out some tidbit about someone, and you will insert some hint about it in every conversation.  You have been really, really mean to people.  I remember nasty things you said about husbands undergoing treatment for depression, kids who are experiencing trouble in school or socially, people who've confessed to having problems in their marriage, people who have money issues, weight issues, whatever.  You've constantly insinuated nasty things about me, from my parenting to my work performance, to my appearance, to my lack of interest in popular culture.  The worst was that poor recovering alcoholic woman from Florida and you kept slipping in little digs like "people can SAY they are "recovering," but you NEVER KNOW what goes on in real life."  Yeah, she had a relapse and she was afraid and ashamed to come back.  Congrats, you won that one.<br /><br />So, yeah, I'm kind of surprised at the vehemence with which Regina has gone after you in the last ten days or so.  But you know what?  I'm having a hard time coming up with any sympathy for you.   In the words of that country song:<br /><br />"I really wanna care.  I wanna feel something.  Let me dig a little deeper.  Nope, sorry.....still nothing."</p>

You're asking the wrong person.  Speak to yourself if you want an answer.  Because why has Spring never once spoken to me like you claim?  Nor to Jamblessed?  And others who don't gang up on Spring?  The answer's pretty obvious.

iVillage Member
Registered: 02-20-2013
Tue, 04-16-2013 - 4:45pm

springfever2013 wrote:
<p><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">Speaking of blatant hypocrisy--why didn't you call Jam out for ASSUMING that my weight was the cause of my infertility? You being the accountability police and all, and wanting friends to hold each other accountable, where was your indignant outrage on my behalf for her wildly inaccurate assumption?</span></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">Do you know what I do OFF this board? I wouldn't try and ridicule someone on a public messageboard.</span></strong></p>

And yet you berated my friends for not calling me out in previous threads. Why do you want them to do something you're not willing to do? Hypocrite much?

On Wednesdays we wear pink.

iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-1998
Tue, 04-16-2013 - 4:46pm

springfever2013 wrote:
<p><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">That's great.  The kids or dh will request something (which I make) but I since I do the majority of the cooking, I get to control what I cook.  I'm lucky the kids and dh pretty much eat anything and everything, lol.</span></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">Gotcha. I don't feel I need "control" over things or people, and especially not cooking. </span></strong></p>

OH well, a perfectly nice conversation just shot to heck because you changed my comments, again.  I never said that I felt a "need" to control "over things or people" and especially "not cooking".  You are making that up, so no...you don't gotcha because you twisted my pretty innocent good comments into something bad and fictional.  Is it not possible to have a grown up conversation without a competition?


PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Registered: 02-20-2013
Tue, 04-16-2013 - 4:48pm

pumpkinangel wrote:
<p><blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"><div class="quote-author"><em class="placeholder">springfever2013</em> wrote:</div>&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left"&gt;That's great.  The kids or dh will request something (which I make) but I since I do the majority of the cooking, I get to control what I cook.  I'm lucky the kids and dh pretty much eat anything and everything, lol.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;strong&gt;&lt;span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left"&gt;Gotcha. I don't feel I need "control" over things or people, and especially not cooking. &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</blockquote></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif">OH well, a perfectly nice conversation just shot to heck because you changed my comments, again.  I never said that I felt a "need" to control "over things or people" and especially "not cooking".  You are making that up, so no...you don't gotcha because you twisted my pretty innocent good comments into something bad and fictional.  Is it not possible to have a grown up conversation without a competition?</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif"><br /></span></p>

Nope. She's always got to one up you, PKA.

On Wednesdays we wear pink.

Pages