Tats for Tuesday

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-23-2001
Tats for Tuesday
535
Tue, 07-30-2013 - 10:21am

Why is your job an ideal one?
b.  What is the ideal job and why if you are not there?

What are you looking forward to?

Where do you see yourself five years from now?  Ten (if you can project that far ahead, Lol!)?

Bonus:  Do you like the name George?

 


 


Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-1998
Thu, 08-01-2013 - 4:41pm

<<Well when I asked if they were going away for a few days, you said they couldn't because of sports...

And?>>

Is basic logic not understood?  OH and can you answer the connection between quality of life and a real vacation now?  Or are you going to continue to pretend you didn't say that?

<<Not long ago you posted quite a bit about this when we were discussing (and you were bashing my weekend trips), I believe it was in those....was that under your previous screen name of spring or did you have another one at that time?

And? Do you have the post that I said where she lives? >>

And...what was the screen name you used in that debate?  I can't keep them straight.


PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-1998
Thu, 08-01-2013 - 4:42pm

kickboxingbabe2013 wrote:
<p style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">Yes really, I've given you a number of examples in this thread alone of the contradictions between comments.</p><p style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">Again, I asked you a question about a statement you made here in this thread. I asked a question about the vacations in the last 15 years, I get that you don't want to answer it....but don't make up something totally irrelevant to the question...although, it's pretty funny.</p><p style="font-size:13px; text-align:left"><strong>And I told you the amount with my kids in the last 15 years. I have been married for 20 years. Do you think we took NO vacations before kids? lol. </strong></p>

Again, that isn't relevant to my question.  Do you not read the posts, ever?

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Registered: 07-30-2013
Thu, 08-01-2013 - 4:42pm

Ah, I get it....you support spring in asking personal questions and make excuses...bias debating at it's finest jams.

The co-workers salaries are public, easy to find. No personal questions were asked. You blatantly came out and asked where my mother lived. You don't find THAT personal and intruding? I am still waiting to see that post that you claim I made to indicate the place though. 

iVillage Member
Registered: 07-30-2013
Thu, 08-01-2013 - 4:43pm

There's no way your outgoing kid has sports that interfere with a vacation...

lol

iVillage Member
Registered: 07-30-2013
Thu, 08-01-2013 - 4:45pm

<<Well when I asked if they were going away for a few days, you said they couldn't because of sports...

And?>>

Is basic logic not understood?  OH and can you answer the connection between quality of life and a real vacation now?  Or are you going to continue to pretend you didn't say that?

Again, I never said that so I have no debate with that. Basic logic? It is but I guess you are not very creative. 

<<Not long ago you posted quite a bit about this when we were discussing (and you were bashing my weekend trips), I believe it was in those....was that under your previous screen name of spring or did you have another one at that time?

And? Do you have the post that I said where she lives? >>

And...what was the screen name you used in that debate?  I can't keep them straight.

Nice excuse. Whatever name you find, you can post so I can see where I said it. Thanks Laughing

Avatar for savcal2011
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-06-2010
Thu, 08-01-2013 - 4:46pm

kickboxingbabe2013 wrote:
<p><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">Ah, I get it....you support spring in asking personal questions and make excuses...bias debating at it's finest jams.</span></p><p style="text-align:left"><strong><span style="font-size:x-small"><span>The co-workers salaries are public, easy to find. No personal questions were asked. You blatantly came out and asked where my mother lived. You don't find THAT personal and intruding? I am still waiting to see that post that you claim I made to indicate the place though. </span></span></strong></p>

No personal questions were asked of me? I call bullcrapppitycrap on that one.

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-23-2001
Thu, 08-01-2013 - 4:47pm

thardy2001 wrote:
<p><blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"><div class="quote-author"><em class="placeholder">kickboxingbabe2013</em> wrote:</div>&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left"&gt;Oh...that's not what I've been saying, but I hope you have a great time.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style="font-size:small"&gt;&lt;strong&gt;&lt;span style="text-align:left"&gt;Basically. You like to have dinner at your beach house, looking out at the ocean. Same as I can do on a cruise at a restaurant or on my balcony. I just have less work to do by not doing the prep, cooking, clean up, etc. More time to do other things &lt;img src="/forums/sites/all/libraries/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif" alt="Laughing" title="Laughing" border="0" /&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</blockquote></p><p>I must cook more than the average person because I sure don't equate cooking with "being on a vacation!"   </p>

Lol, Good point.  I look forward to the break too.

 


 


iVillage Member
Registered: 07-30-2013
Thu, 08-01-2013 - 4:47pm

Again, that isn't relevant to my question.  Do you not read the posts, ever?

Oh, I read them and if you are asking if I consider a vacation one you go to see family, then yes.

iVillage Member
Registered: 07-30-2013
Thu, 08-01-2013 - 4:48pm

No personal questions were asked of me? I call bullcrapppitycrap on that one.

Hmmm...no, I don't remember asking where you lived, did I?

No answer to the many posts where you said I wouldn't be able to find out your salary though, why is that?

iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-1998
Thu, 08-01-2013 - 4:51pm

kickboxingbabe2013 wrote:
<p><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">Ah, I get it....you support spring in asking personal questions and make excuses...bias debating at it's finest jams.</span></p><p style="text-align:left"><strong><span style="font-size:x-small"><span>The co-workers salaries are public, easy to find. No personal questions were asked. You blatantly came out and asked where my mother lived. You don't find THAT personal and intruding? I am still waiting to see that post that you claim I made to indicate the place though. </span></span></strong></p>

Yes, personal questions were asked and sav asked you to stop many times, you kept asking.  You asked and implied all kinds of not so nice things about sav and child support even stating claiming she need real (shouting) vacations in response to quality time.

No, I don't find asking that question personal and intruding, I asked where someone lived. I didn't ask about their salary, their child support, how much their xhusband makes....you (once again) making a mole hill into a mountain, lol...and are a double standard in action.  I told you where the posts were, I've copied enough posts for you in this thread where you have claimed you didn't say what you said...

PumpkinAngel

Pages