Thursday Three

iVillage Member
Thursday Three
Thu, 07-18-2013 - 9:15am

Manicured or could you care less what your yard looks like?

What kind of dresser are you - classy, trendy, bold or combination/no one particular style?

Cook in/grill out or go out on a scorching hot day?  

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-25-2013 - 2:20pm

jamblessedthree wrote:
<p><blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"><div class="quote-author"><em class="placeholder">springfever2013</em> wrote:</div>&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left"&gt;I have pretty much a boy-ish figure but I won't shop in the kids department, it's more an issue of style for me - lots more trendy stuff there.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;strong&gt;&lt;span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left"&gt;No you don't lol. You are a WOMAN lol.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left"&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</blockquote></p><p>Why yes I am.  Remember past debates about kids clothing and how gawd awful that was?  Now all of a sudden it's admirable to fit into kids clothing, Haha, You figure that one out.</p>

I really don't trust your memory on things like this, past errors.....can you give some details or provide a post for basis?

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-25-2013 - 2:20pm

Making fun of someone....what were you saying about that and being a mentor?

You have a warped sense of the difference of making fun of someone lol. You seem to let your "friends" have a pass but attack me on EVERY.THING I post. B.A.E.R

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-25-2013 - 2:22pm

jamblessedthree wrote:
Oh no, Not an LLBean debate... Please...

OH....returned some Lands End that was damaged.....no problem as they said our guarantee is that it's guaranteed....period.  Perhaps your next job should be at LE or LLBean in the returns department?

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-25-2013 - 2:27pm

[quote=thardy2001]<p><blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"><div class="quote-author"><em class="placeholder">springfever2013</em> wrote:</div>&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left"&gt;Yes, I can attest to that and the kids department as well.  Anyone who knows clothing and sizes knows that an adult small or medium is abou the same size as a large or xlarge in kids sizes.  In many things in clothing lines, why buy the adult version when the kid version is the same size and often less money?&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;strong&gt;&lt;span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left"&gt;<strong>No, the cut is usually different. If I buy pants in the junior section at Kohls, I have to get an 11 or even a 13. </strong>&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</blockquote></p><p>Oh my gosh, totally.  There's just no comparison.  I hate to be an expert on something so mundane, but there it is!!!   I am.  First, PKA only has sons, older sons, so that means shopping in the mens department.  Regardless, she wouldn't know from the girls department.  And my children obviously all wear clothes from the kids department.  For my older dd there is no room ~ no room ~ in tops and dresses for Queenwannabees' <em>wanna-have C cups</em>!!  That was never a possibility!  My oldest is tall and skinny!  They're <span style="text-decoration:underline">children</span>'s clothes.   Basically, even with all of the pretending on the internet, a short petite woman cannot invent things.  If someone volunteers and wants to compliment herself for still fitting into clothes from the kids department, then there's just no pretending she has some voluptuous womanly figure with womanly breasts!  Too funny!  </p><p>And the many, many photos on the internet don't lie.  I don't understand why someone would volunteer and ?? brag for pages and pages and pages here that she still wears kids clothes.  But there's no way the other allegations were ever gonna pass the smell test! </p>[/quoteI 

I do love your fiction, you really should think about being a published author, with an editor of course.

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-25-2013 - 2:36pm

springfever2013 wrote:
<p><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">They didn't have either one of those in the mall that we were in.....we were in J Crew, Polo, Coach, and so on and so forth.  FYI, they don't have <strong>Lands End and LL Bean "stores"</strong> in my area. There are a couple of Sears that have LE as a department, but no stores for either...</span></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">But you shop them online, SAME THING. </span></strong></p>

No not really....there is a huge difference between going to the mall with friends and shopping online.

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-25-2013 - 2:39pm

No not really....there is a huge difference between going to the mall with friends and shopping online.

So you wear clothes OTHER than Lands End and LL Bean? I can't believe it lololololol.

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-25-2013 - 2:51pm

jamblessedthree wrote:
<p><blockquote class="quote-msg quote-nest-1 odd"><div class="quote-author"><em class="placeholder">springfever2013</em> wrote:</div>&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left"&gt;I guess, sav's not embarassed about her public records and I would guess that the other one is quite embarassing.   But otherwise, they are both public records and the double standard looks pretty silly yet again.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left"&gt;&lt;strong&gt;If I was Sav and had a master's degree and in a managerial postion, I WOULD be embarassed&lt;/strong&gt;. &lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</blockquote></p><p>My brother only has an MBA and he works hard for every bit of that six, close to seven figures he makes...  Wait..  That's different.  Lol. </p>

LOL!  An MBA will go far.  Combine that with another degree or two, and it's a very, very nice life!  Heck, if Queenwannabe is going to volunteer irrelevant stuff favorable to herself, I will too! ;)

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-25-2013 - 2:57pm

springfever2013 wrote:
<p><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">Making fun of someone....what were you saying about that and being a mentor?</span></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">You have a warped sense of the difference of making fun of someone lol. You seem to let your "friends" have a pass but attack me on EVERY.THING I post. B.A.E.R</span></strong></p>

Seems is the key word, you are assuming and not seeing clearly at the same time.

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-25-2013 - 2:59pm

springfever2013 wrote:
<p><span style="font-size:13px; text-align:left">No not really....there is a huge difference between going to the mall with friends and shopping online.</span></p><p style="text-align:left"><strong><span style="font-size:x-small"><span>So you wear clothes OTHER than Lands End and LL Bean? I can't believe it lololololol.</span></span></strong></p>

Oh cool, now you are making fun of my preferred clothing....anything else you would like to make fun of today while standing on your ivory tower in front of the glass house with lots of broken windows?

I have always worn clothes other than LL Bean and LE's, but hey....don't let facts get in the way of your insults and mocking.

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-25-2013 - 3:07pm

Oh cool, now you are making fun of my preferred clothing....anything else you would like to make fun of today while standing on your ivory tower in front of the glass house with lots of broken windows?

Nope. I don't prefer them for myself but am only going by what you have always said where you get your clothes from. Shrug.

I have always worn clothes other than LL Bean and LE's, but hey....don't let facts get in the way of your insults and mocking.

Wouldn't know as you have ALWAYS only have said you shop there and then return clothes years later.