Thursday Three

Avatar for jamblessedthree
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-23-2001
Thursday Three
1323
Thu, 07-18-2013 - 9:15am

Manicured or could you care less what your yard looks like?

What kind of dresser are you - classy, trendy, bold or combination/no one particular style?

Cook in/grill out or go out on a scorching hot day?  

 

 

Pages

Avatar for jamblessedthree
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-23-2001
Thu, 07-25-2013 - 8:47am

2. Because I don't believe half of what you say.

Oh well...that is YOUR problem, not mine.

You are supposed to be hurt, Here, have a kleenex....  Most of what's written here - from diets to church talk to neighborhoods - is debateable but a public record which has been freely offered out there over the years as something to go get IS debateable now?  What a mess.. 

 

 

 

iVillage Member
Registered: 09-01-2002
Thu, 07-25-2013 - 8:38am

jamblessedthree wrote:
A 4-5% raise isn't a lot of money either. The salary is average not exciting.

It's paltry.  And I'm not going to publish it here ~ you shouldn't either ~ just to have all of the "lurkers" have fuel to report more of our posts.  We know, we couldn't care less, moving on, lol.

Avatar for jamblessedthree
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-23-2001
Thu, 07-25-2013 - 8:26am
A 4-5% raise isn't a lot of money either. The salary is average not exciting.

 


 


iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-2013
Wed, 07-24-2013 - 10:13pm

springfever2013 wrote:
<p style="font-size:13px">&lt;Why don't you think so?&gt;&gt; Because you've continually refused to do so.</p><p style="font-size:13px"><strong>So? That doesn't mean that I don't know. I just don't feel the need to put it out there. I have a little more class than that, unlike some people on this board who have no class and put up people's personal info.</strong></p><p style="font-size:13px">&lt;&lt;Why are you sooo insistant for me to tell you?&gt;&gt; Well, obviously I don't know my own salary so I need you to inform me. BAER.</p><p style="font-size:13px"><strong>Again, it is public info and you have told everyone that for years. What is the problem?</strong></p>

Springy--when you have to tell people you have class, you don't have it.

Avatar for savcal2011
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-06-2010
Wed, 07-24-2013 - 10:09pm

Oh and while you're at it, you or thardy can prove that I have a "new" husband.

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1

Avatar for savcal2011
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-06-2010
Wed, 07-24-2013 - 10:09pm

springfever2013 wrote:
<p style="font-size:13px">&lt;Why don't you think so?&gt;&gt; Because you've continually refused to do so.</p><p style="font-size:13px"><strong>So? That doesn't mean that I don't know. I just don't feel the need to put it out there. I have a little more class than that, unlike some people on this board who have no class and put up people's personal info.</strong></p><p style="font-size:13px">&lt;&lt;Why are you sooo insistant for me to tell you?&gt;&gt; Well, obviously I don't know my own salary so I need you to inform me. BAER.</p><p style="font-size:13px"><strong>Again, it is public info and you have told everyone that for years. What is the problem?</strong></p>


There is no *problem*. I will just simply never believe that you know my salary until I see in writing from you. 

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-27-2013
Wed, 07-24-2013 - 9:55pm

<Why don't you think so?>> Because you've continually refused to do so.

So? That doesn't mean that I don't know. I just don't feel the need to put it out there. I have a little more class than that, unlike some people on this board who have no class and put up people's personal info.

<<Why are you sooo insistant for me to tell you?>> Well, obviously I don't know my own salary so I need you to inform me. BAER.

Again, it is public info and you have told everyone that for years. What is the problem?

Avatar for savcal2011
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-06-2010
Wed, 07-24-2013 - 9:54pm

springfever2013 wrote:
<p style="font-size:13px">1. Because you can't prove it.</p><p style="font-size:13px"><strong>Why don't you think so?</strong></p><p style="font-size:13px">2. Because I don't believe half of what you say.</p><p style="font-size:13px"><strong>Oh well...that is YOUR problem, not mine.</strong></p><p style="font-size:13px">3. Because some of the other comments related to my salary indicate that you don't know what it is.</p><p style="font-size:13px"><strong>What comments? Why are you sooo insistant for me to tell you? lol</strong></p>

<<Why don't you think so?>> Because you've continually refused to do so.

<<Why are you sooo insistant for me to tell you?>> Well, obviously I don't know my own salary so I need you to inform me. BAER.

 

 

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-27-2013
Wed, 07-24-2013 - 9:51pm

1. Because you can't prove it.

Why don't you think so?

2. Because I don't believe half of what you say.

Oh well...that is YOUR problem, not mine.

3. Because some of the other comments related to my salary indicate that you don't know what it is.

What comments? Why are you sooo insistant for me to tell you? lol

Avatar for savcal2011
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-06-2010
Wed, 07-24-2013 - 9:48pm

springfever2013 wrote:
<p><span style="font-size:13px">But alas, you can't prove you know my salary - because you dont' know my salary. It's pretty simple really.</span></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:x-small"><span>If it is public, WHY do you think we don't know it? Please explain.</span></span></strong></p>

1. Because you can't prove it.

2. Because I don't believe half of what you say.

3. Because some of the other comments related to my salary indicate that you don't know what it is.

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1

Pages