1. What's for dinner?
2. What are you wearing?
1. What's for dinner? Not sure. We may grab a bite at the tennis club.
2. What are you wearing? Sweats, en route to the gym.
Ravoli with mushroom filling, spinach and Italian sausage. I think I'm going to make a sauce with diced tomatoes from the garden with a touch of cream.
Black slacks, white tee and a vneck sweater.
iamvelma wrote:<p>1. What's for dinner?</p><p>2. What are you wearing?</p>
1. Pork roast, potatoes and salad.
2. Black Slacks, red & black knit blouse and a black sweater.
1. What's for dinner? - Twice baked potatoes, grilled chicken legs, grilled okra, grilled asparagus
2. What are you wearing? -- Black slacks, a magenta long-sleeved shirts with a purple/black/wine swirly blingy design, my black mock crock heeled mary janes, dangly wine colored earrings, watch.
"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day Daily #459 P1
1. What's for dinner? Pulled pork, fries and a veggie
2. What are you wearing? Khaki/grey colored short sleeve (big) button down sweater, white tank underneath, black pants and black ballet flats. 3 chunky black bracelets.
Cub Scouts tonight, so pizza after the den meeting.
White sleeveless top, beige slacks
What's for dinner? A turkey sandwich on a sandwich thin that I will eat in the car on my way to rehearsal. the wife is working a 12 hour shift today so she will eat the home ade mac & cheese she made last night
2. What are you wearing? jeans, white v neck tshirt, gray gap cardigan, lands end black clogs, silver necklace and multiple silver hoops. oh and reading glasses :-)
Will probably throw together a pasta salad or something. It needs to be something fast so that I can get it out of the way quickly and concentrate all my energies on NCIS. :)
Black pants, black and purple patterned short-sleeve top, black sandals.
1. What's for dinner? Baked potato soup & salad
2. What are you wearing? Jeans, cream henley, purple knit jacket, purple Sanitas
“Clearly," said Arthur,"you're an idiot- but you're our kind of idiot. Come on.” ― Markus Zusak, The Book Thief