Twister Thursday

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-27-2013
Twister Thursday
261
Thu, 04-25-2013 - 10:16am

1. What do you consider a bad boy?

2. Do you change your bedding for the different seasons?

3. Do you/have you ever smoked cigarettes?

Pages

Avatar for BeaArthurisMyReligion
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-20-2013
Thu, 04-25-2013 - 3:55pm

my wife gets angry if I dry my hands on our decorative dish towels.

which I then do ALL THE TIME just because... we are Felix and Oscar

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-22-2013
Thu, 04-25-2013 - 4:06pm

My Mom buys dishtowels in two tones.  The dark tone towels are for hands; the light tone towels are for drying dishes that don't go in the dishwasher.  And she gets VERY VERY irate if you mix them up (and it's taken me the better part of 15 years to remember which is which).

She thinks it's gross I use one towel for both, but I change out the towel and dishcloth daily.  She uses the same 2 towels in the kitchen for a week.  :)

Towel habits are a fun way to observe weird human behavior :D

iVillage Member
Registered: 08-22-2009
Thu, 04-25-2013 - 4:09pm

BeaArthurisMyReligion wrote:
<p>my wife gets angry if I dry my hands on our decorative dish towels.</p><p>which I then do ALL THE TIME just because... we are Felix and Oscar</p>

I only have one decorative dish towel.  It was given to me by a friend who passed a few months after giving it to me.  That towel will never be used for anything. It just hangs on my oven handle.  

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-22-2013
Thu, 04-25-2013 - 4:12pm

Nothing hangs on my oven handle; I think Samsung has developed anti-anything-hanging technology for its appliance handles because you just have to look at the handle funny and stuff slides right off. :)  That does not, however, stop me from trying.  Ever. Stupid. Time.  :D

iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-1998
Thu, 04-25-2013 - 4:17pm

<<Do you watch Big Bang Theory?  If not you won't get what I'm about to say, but....GAB sleeps like Sheldon.  Or at least, that's how he has to be to fall asleep.  On his back in the center of the bed, legs straight, wrapped up like a burrito, with his arms straight out at his sides and outside the covers.  And he has never seen BBT, so he doesn't understand why I think it's funny.>>

I don't but I'm going have to go check youtube or netflick now...

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-1998
Thu, 04-25-2013 - 4:19pm

BeaArthurisMyReligion wrote:
<p>my wife gets angry if I dry my hands on our decorative dish towels.</p><p>which I then do ALL THE TIME just because... we are Felix and Oscar</p>

I dry mine on ours all the time.  Bath hand towels too.  Yep, just call me a rebel.  ;)

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-1998
Thu, 04-25-2013 - 4:20pm

grapthars_hammer wrote:
<p>My Mom buys dishtowels in two tones.  The dark tone towels are for hands; the light tone towels are for drying dishes that don't go in the dishwasher.  And she gets VERY VERY irate if you mix them up (and it's taken me the better part of 15 years to remember which is which).</p><p>She thinks it's gross I use one towel for both, but I change out the towel and dishcloth daily.  She uses the same 2 towels in the kitchen for a week.  :)</p><p>Towel habits are a fun way to observe weird human behavior :D</p>

I change mine out almost daily too and toss the sponge in the dishwasher each time.

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Registered: 02-24-2010
Thu, 04-25-2013 - 5:08pm

springfever2013 wrote:
<p>I can see a person wondering who is sitting in front of their house just staring at it but the dog, no. lol.</p>

Would you wonder or would you come outside and glare hostilely at them?  Or go ask them why they are there on the public street looking at their house.  I'd probably wonder too, but what she did was ridiculous.

“Clearly," said Arthur,"you're an idiot- but you're our kind of idiot. Come on.” 
― Markus ZusakThe Book Thief

iVillage Member
Registered: 02-24-2010
Thu, 04-25-2013 - 5:11pm

grapthars_hammer wrote:
<p>Nothing hangs on my oven handle; I think Samsung has developed anti-anything-hanging technology for its appliance handles because you just have to look at the handle funny and stuff slides right off. :)  That does not, however, stop me from trying.  Ever. Stupid. Time.  :D</p>

I used to try hanging mine from the oven handle & mine would never stay either.  I found a perfect thing though, it's a bracket that goes over the cupboard door and sticks out a couple inches to hang your towel from.  You don't even install it, it just sits on top of the door-love it!

“Clearly," said Arthur,"you're an idiot- but you're our kind of idiot. Come on.” 
― Markus ZusakThe Book Thief

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-27-2013
Thu, 04-25-2013 - 5:26pm

I wouldnt stare with hostility and go outside but I would be curious and might jot down what type of car it is and if it looks really suspicious, take down the license plate number.

Pages