1. favorite kind of laundry detergent. 7th Generation
2. Do you vacuum, or mop, or clean bathrooms, or bedrooms or dust or do laundry or do all or any of of them everyday?No, no, no, no, no, and no. I have a cleaning service that does most of that, I do dishes and clean counters in the interim
3. what kind of moisturizer do you use daily on your face if you use one. Body lotion?I just switched from Olay to Dermajuv. I'm liking it so far.
4. what is your morning makeup routine, if you wear it..I work from home - there is no makeup routine unless I have to go somewhere and I have to be presentable. Then foundation, mascara, eye liner, shadow, blush and lipstick. I do not do this for shopping, coffee run. I do light makeup, e.g. lipstick, foundation if I expect to run into anyone I know when I'm out and about.
5. what is your morning hair routine. If you do it...I work from home, I tie it back or put on a baseball cap on unless I'm going somewhere. Showers happen after exercise on most days. I wash and condition it every day.
1. favorite kind of laundry detergent.
Cheap. Right now we're using Target's store brand fragrance free kind.
2. Do you vacuum, or mop, or clean bathrooms, or bedrooms or dust or do laundry or do all or any of of them everyday?
I try to vacuum twice a week or so. I mop when the mood hits, which isn't all that often. I clean the bathrooms once a week. I clean the bedrooms rarely-- we pretty much just sleep in them, so there's not too much to do. I dust about as often as I mop. I do five-six loads of laundry on Friday-Sunday.
3. what kind of moisturizer do you use daily on your face if you use one. Body lotion?
I'm not brand loyal. Right now, I'm using Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture. I rarely use body lotion, but when I do it's the Vaseline Intensive Care stuff DH uses all the time.
4. what is your morning makeup routine, if you wear it..
I rarely wear makeup. When I do, it's just a little bit of foundation, mascara, blush, and occasionally lipstick. If I'm only going to wear one type, it's mascara. I love that stuff.
5. what is your morning hair routine. If you do it...
I wash it and then either put it back in clips or in a low messy bun thing.
"If you can't annoy somebody with what you write, I think there's little point in writing."-- Kingsley Amis, British novelist, 1971 t .
In my house the boys and the girl are responsible for their bathrooms. This is a rather new responsibility, but I have one very fastidious boy but the girl needs a lot of direction. It's a work in progress, but once a week the bathrooms are thoroughly cleaned.
I will sweep and mop the kitchen, and vacuum occasionally in between, but since we lost our 15yo golden retriever a few months ago, it's much less likely. I haven't dusted ever. I will declutter, wipe down stuff, but rarely clean anymore, thank you cleaners!
Puss is right. It's a green brand that works, IMO. I've tried a bunch, but this is the first one I've stayed with.
Im kinda suprised how many of you gals do not wear moisturizer and body lotion...
It is like a have to have