What are your "pet peeves?"
Find a Conversation
|Thu, 07-17-2003 - 6:10pm|
1. Fussy babies and noisy kids at movies that aren't specifically kid's movies. Drives me crazy. I didn't pay money to leave my kids at home so I could enjoy a movie only to have someone bring a crying kid.
2. Cell phones at movie theaters.
3. People yacking at movies (see a trend here? lol!).
3. People cruching ice and popping gum.
4. People who are habitually late. I have a brother-in-law who is always late and I decided it was a control thing on his part, so now that the family gatherings are mostly at our house, we start on time with or without him. He is on time a lot more now. I decided I wasn't going to play his game and he was going to conform to our time schedule rather than making 10 other people wait for him. My MIL sort of questioned whether that was rude or not and I asked her if it was more rude to start without him or for him to make the rest of us wait while the food got cold. She didn't say much. I know she doesn't approve, but like I said, it is a control thing on his part and I'm not playing the game.