Would you do this?

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-08-2009
Would you do this?
493
Fri, 04-04-2014 - 8:05pm

Compassion again:  http://truestoriesofamidwestyankee.wordpress.com/2014/03/19/to-the-woman-behind-me-in-line-at-the-grocery-store/

Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-1998
Sun, 04-06-2014 - 6:23pm

blackandwhitemolly wrote:
<p>Yep Jams and it just gets worse with her kids.</p>

So that would apply to you as well, correct?

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Registered: 12-22-2013
Sun, 04-06-2014 - 6:25pm

I would be horrified if my child was like that.

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-08-2009
Sun, 04-06-2014 - 6:25pm

blackandwhitemolly wrote:
<p>1. I  am an adult soI CAN curse if I want but don't find the need.</p><p>2. This is a child.</p><p>3. Usually people curse because they are not smart enough to use real words.</p>
. 1.  There is no statutory age for cursing.  2.  a couple of posts ago you said she wasn't a child when you wanted to defend yourself for searching her out.  Now, when it suits your argument, she is a child.  That doesn't make sense.  3.  I'm pretty sure her vocabulary is better than yours.  And curse words are "real words."

iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-1998
Sun, 04-06-2014 - 6:25pm

blackandwhitemolly wrote:
<p>1. I  am an adult soI CAN curse if I want but don't find the need.</p><p>2. This is a child.</p><p>3. Usually people curse because they are not smart enough to use real words.</p>

1. Not true, you did so on this board last week. 

2.  Yes, we all get that you are google stalking a child, and making fun.  Everyone gets that.

3.  That's kinda what I thought when you used curse words and when you mock and lol at others.

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-1998
Sun, 04-06-2014 - 6:26pm

blackandwhitemolly wrote:
<p>Not at all lol. Just simply asked a question. Basically proves my point of non parenting.</p>

I asked you a question earlier that you setill haven't answered...why do you think your parenting is superior enough to judge other pepole's parenting?

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-08-2009
Sun, 04-06-2014 - 6:27pm

blackandwhitemolly wrote:
<p>1. I  am an adult soI CAN curse if I want but don't find the need.</p><p>2. This is a child.</p><p>3. Usually people curse because they are not smart enough to use real words.</p>
. 1.  There is no statutory age for cursing.  2.  a couple of posts ago you said she wasn't a child when you wanted to defend yourself for searching her out.  Now, when it suits your argument, she is a child.  That doesn't make sense.  3.  I'm pretty sure her vocabulary is better than yours.  And curse words are "real words."

iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-1998
Sun, 04-06-2014 - 6:27pm

blackandwhitemolly wrote:
<p>I find that store hilarious and it doesn't bother me. I don't use language like some people do on this board and would never speak like some parents allow their kids to.</p>

As for language on this board, that is not true.

PumpkinAngel

iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-1998
Sun, 04-06-2014 - 6:31pm

blackandwhitemolly wrote:
<p>I would be horrified if my child was like that.</p>

Do you think parents are horrified by the actions of their adult children? 

PumpkinAngel

Avatar for savcal2011
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-06-2010
Sun, 04-06-2014 - 6:58pm

blackandwhitemolly wrote:
<p>1. I  am an adult soI CAN curse if I want but don't find the need.</p><p>2. This is a child.</p><p>3. Usually people curse because they are not smart enough to use real words.</p>

Your last statement amuses me. 

"I don’t mind a banshee, that’s fine. 2 banshees? I HATE you. I actually wish bad things upon you." -- Day[9] Daily #459 P1

iVillage Member
Registered: 12-22-2013
Sun, 04-06-2014 - 9:58pm

I thought she WAS an adult but then was told she is 14/15 so I have no clue.

I am assuming you didnt hear what I heard from that statement. Smh

Pages