New flu vaccine recommendations 2008-9

iVillage Member
New flu vaccine recommendations 2008-9
Thu, 10-23-2008 - 1:08pm

Pediatric Guidelines Updated for Influenza Vaccination in 2008-2009 Season
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-27-2008 - 12:46pm

Would love to hear your feedback about our experience with the vaccination protocols. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL2mRJMnqKI

Barbara Majeski
Max's Mom

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-02-2008 - 2:32pm
I cannot comment on this not knowing any of the specifics of the case. I am assuming that you are saying that vaccines caused some unfortunate thing to happen to your son. If that is the case I am sorry but nothing has been proven to be the cause for autism etc. Sure there may be rare things that happen but for the LARGE majority of kids they are completely fine and vaccines DO protect from MANY unfortuante things. I have seen this working in the health field. So
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-02-2008 - 4:57pm

Thanks for taking the time to watch our journey. Just to answer a few questions:

Science has not proved that autism and vaccines are not linked. Thimerosal and MMR have been studied, although inadequate, they have been addressed, unfortunately never by an independent group. Think Eron auditing themselves. Never has the totality of all the vaccines and preservatives been measured. The Hep B shot has also not been studied in long term clinical trials. Just 5 to 21 days.

If you would like more information about Max and similar diagnosis, Dr. Bock "Healing the New Childhood Epidemics". Everything you need to know about his journey is right in there.

Also, I don't believe that it is just the vaccines. I believe genetics play a role. As of right now, we do no genetic testing prior to administering any vaccine. One size fits all. No where in medicine do we assume everyone can metabolize the same cocktail of pharmaceuticals.

BTW: My younger brother has Fragile X. A genetically inherited form of autism. In the 1970's~ when he was born~ it was all genetics. Today~ I can't say the same.

My son is not autistic however he did have several severe vaccine reactions that landed us at CHOP (childrens of Phila). on several occasions. Got shots~ got admitted. Our case is going to federal court.

Thanks for you taking the time to talk with me.
Barb

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-03-2008 - 1:02pm

Thanks for sharing your family's story Barb.

Good luck at court.