Find a Conversation
|Thu, 11-05-2009 - 12:37am|
Think your psychological buttons are not being pushed to get the H1N1 vaccine? Read this and think again…
- Slide Set: “Recipe That Fosters Vaccine Interest and Demand”
- Page 28: " Medical experts and public health authorities publicly (e.g., via media) state concern and alarm (and predict dire outcomes)- and urge influenza vaccination"
- Page 29: "References to, and discussions, of pandemic influenza along with continued reference to the importance of vaccination."
- Page 27: "Dominant strains and/or Initial cases of disease are:... In cities and communities with significant media outlets"
- Page 28: "Framing of the flu season in terms that motivate behavior (e.g., as "very severe," "more severe than last or past years," "deadly")"
- Page 29: "Continued reports (e.g., from health officials and media) that influenza is causing severe illness and/or affecting lots of people- helping foster the perception that many people are susceptible to a bad case of influenza."