FUN FRIDAY~10/28 Favorite Halloween Candy

Community Leader
FUN FRIDAY~10/28 Favorite Halloween Candy
Fri, 10-28-2011 - 9:24am

What is your favorite Halloween Candy to eat?

What candy do you typically give out?

Photobucket
Community Leader
Fri, 10-28-2011 - 9:26am
I immediately start reaching for the chocolate!! LOL Snickers, Kit Kats, and Tootsie Rolls

We usually give out the Wonka Mix-up Bag with the Nerds, Laffy Taffy, Chewy Sweetarts.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-28-2011 - 1:30pm
I LOVE TOOTSIE ROLLS!!! Its a little ridiculous. I had to go buy crappy candy so I'd quit eating the stuff I bought for trick or treaters! I got tootsie rolls, tootsie pops, m&ms and smarties for the kiddos. I already ate all the candy corn and I don't think the tootsie rolls are gonna make it either. :P

Manda :)

Community Leader
Fri, 10-28-2011 - 2:50pm
Well, see, that is what I do too. I try to buy things to give out that I am not tempted to eat myself! LOL
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-28-2011 - 5:12pm
My favorite is generally the chocolate, especially tootsie rolls. This year, I'm doing things a little differently. I am on a FB group for kids with allergies, since E has lots of skin allergies and she had a MPI for three years. So this year I am giving out little cans of Playdoh. Then, for those who must have a sweet, I bought some cool monster ring pops from Ross. Finally, I bought a small package of nerds boxes to fill it in.

Do you usually get a lot of trick or treaters? I just don't know what it will be like this year. Last year was a little weird. I live in Utah, so if Halloween is on a Sunday (which it was last year), lots of people will ToT on Saturday. So we got a lot of people on Saturday, and only a few people on Sunday. But my mom says that my grandfather (we bought his house after he died) got tons of trick or treaters every year.