Mon, 08-22-2011 - 10:12am

RANTS:

RAVES:

Plans for the week:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-22-2011 - 10:17am
RANTS:

1. Facebook now has a SIMs game on it, and it is totally sucking up time that should be used being more productive. LOL

2. I forgot to sign off on my 6 yr old's reading homework last week and he had to sit out his entire recess on Friday because of MY bad memory! :(

RAVES:

1. The weather has been cooler here.

2. My ds# 1's birthday is this weekend!!

Plans for the week:

Well, since I didn't do as well as I had wanted to in the last consignment sale, I'm actually re-entering the rest of my things into another sale. I'm dropping the prices, and I have to re-tag them all cause of course all the sales have to use a different system. LOL So, that's one big thing I'm doing this week.

The other is getting ready for my oldest ds's birthday (8/28). We're not really doing anything big for it, but I have to get his presents and all. I'm getting his cake from Baskin Robbins!! YUM!!!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-22-2011 - 6:48pm
RANTS: I hurt my neck again last week. I guess this is going to be one of those things that always comes back. At least I can look down now though! Kinda frustrating to BF a baby when you can't look down at him!

RAVES: My mom might be coming to spend a few days later this week. Hoping I can get in to get a hair cut while she's here. Haven't had one since like January. Maybe DH and I can get out and have a little fun too. Gotta love having a free sitter!

Plans for the week: Well, depending on if my mom can make it, I'm hoping for a haircut, another trip to the chiropractor, and maybe a movie date. Trying to get a bbq put together with some friends for the weekend too.

Manda :)

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-23-2011 - 10:20am
I'm sorry about your neck, ouch!!

I hope you do get some time to yourself!! I'd say you definitely deserve it!!

I went and got a haircut a couple of weeks ago, and it helped my mood a lot. But, now if I could just get some SLEEP!!! I am so exhausted and sleep deprived, I'm about to just break.
Photobucket
Community Leader
Wed, 08-24-2011 - 9:34am

RANTS:

I'm falling behind again in housework, argh. Also, I'm tired of mean people. It's one thing to be outspoken, it's another to be hurtful.

RAVES:

We survived *three* day trips in a row! We went to the Cape May Zoo on Thursday, the American Museum of Natural History on Friday and then Coney Island on Saturday, where my sister got engaged!

Plans for the week:

Nada. My mom is coming out w/my sister & niece and we're going to the park when I'm done with work. They are then taking the kiddo home with them and he'll sleep over. My dh will bring him back home tomorrow night on his way home from work. So it's just me and the baby tonight/tomorrow. :) I'm planning on making stew in the crock as well as apples & pork chops. I'm dying for fall to get here. :)

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-24-2011 - 4:36pm
I'm glad you made it through your day trips!! You're better at this 2 kid thing than you give yourself credit for!! :) LOL

So you were there to see your sis get engaged?!! How exciting!!

I like fall too, but it seems to skip right over here. It's HOT, HOT summer, and then goes straight to COLD winter. Maybe a week of the nice in-between.

I'm excited about Halloween. I just love that holiday!! And it seems to be the kick-off for the whole Holiday season. It will be extra fun with our new babies this year too, won't it?! :)
Photobucket