Mon, 10-03-2011 - 12:06pm

RANTS:

RAVES:

Plans for the week:

Photobucket
Community Leader
Mon, 10-03-2011 - 12:22pm
RANTS:
My big 2 are out of school for fall break these next 2 weeks, and I just know my house is going to be so trashed before the day is out. And I will be literally insane with all the running, jumping, fussing, and fighting!

RAVES:
It was a big coupon week in the paper! LOL

Plans for the week:
Trying to survive it!!! LOL

On Friday, I will be going out of town for the wedding I have to be in on Saturday. We have the rehearsal Friday night, and then the wedding is Saturday evening. Just hoping that I don't forget anything important (like my breast pump--or the MOH dress!!), and that it's not too hard on my baby during that time.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-04-2011 - 7:39pm
RANTS: My house is a wreck! The kitchen is piled with dirty dishes and the spare bed is buried somewhere under a mountain of clothes! And here I sit on my butt playing on the internet.... ;)

RAVES: Was in my cousin's wedding over the weekend and while it was not the smoothest wedding I've ever been to, they are now a family and that's what matters. :) He's really a nice guy and he loves her son who is 3 and he loves his new dad too. He even started calling him Daddy, which was really sweet. It was nice to see my cousin happy and to see her son finally have a dad who loves both him and his mom.

Plans for the week: Well I hate to say it, but I guess some housework is on the agenda! Gotta get the laundry put away by Thursday because my mom is coming for the weekend but will be here Thursday because she has a job interview on Friday morning. Other than that, tonight I have a post partum support group meeting, Thursday afternoon we're going to the park with our mom and baby friends. Friday afternoon I'm hoping to get some yard work done since my mom can entertain the little guy. Saturday we'll do the Farmer's Market.

Manda :)

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-05-2011 - 7:52am
Rants: Tired have a headache and DH is working my very last nerve.

Rave: Baby is moving all over lately!!!

Plans: Try to get house cleaned up, and start halloween costumes.
pregnancy due date
Community Leader
Wed, 10-05-2011 - 10:06am
mandak78 wrote:
RANTS: My house is a wreck! The kitchen is piled with dirty dishes and the spare bed is buried somewhere under a mountain of clothes! And here I sit on my butt playing on the internet.... ;)

RAVES: Was in my cousin's wedding over the weekend and while it was not the smoothest wedding I've ever been to, they are now a family and that's what matters. :) He's really a nice guy and he loves her son who is 3 and he loves his new dad too. He even started calling him Daddy, which was really sweet. It was nice to see my cousin happy and to see her son finally have a dad who loves both him and his mom.

Plans for the week: Well I hate to say it, but I guess some housework is on the agenda! Gotta get the laundry put away by Thursday because my mom is coming for the weekend but will be here Thursday because she has a job interview on Friday morning. Other than that, tonight I have a post partum support group meeting, Thursday afternoon we're going to the park with our mom and baby friends. Friday afternoon I'm hoping to get some yard work done since my mom can entertain the little guy. Saturday we'll do the Farmer's Market.

I just cleaned my house up pretty good over the weekend cause my mom came over, and it is trashed again already.

Photobucket
Community Leader
Wed, 10-05-2011 - 10:08am
tpav2004 wrote:
Rants: Tired have a headache and DH is working my very last nerve.

Rave: Baby is moving all over lately!!!

Plans: Try to get house cleaned up, and start halloween costumes.

Dh's can do that!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-05-2011 - 4:15pm
Well luckily he's 11 months and for most of the day I kept him with me. When it was nap time, I ran him to my MIL's house and went to go help with decorations and such. I did nurse him right before I put my dress on, then when we got to the wedding, I passed him off to my mom. After the ceremony, it was almost 7 pm so we ran him back to MIL's and put him to bed. I had to take my dress off completely to nurse him! Once he was asleep, we hurried to the reception, which was held at my aunt's house. It was all very informal (except for that strapless dress I had to wear!). The hard part was actually at the wedding because he wanted me but in that dress, I didn't completely trust him not to dive in and have a little snack!

Is there any way that you can have someone bring baby to you in between your appointments? That way you can offer her a feeding pretty much every 2 hours and I'm gonna guess she probably doesn't turn down the chance to eat. Then you can also have a bottle on hand just in case she needs it in between.

Manda :)