Mon, 11-14-2011 - 9:08am

RANTS:

RAVES:

Plans for the week:

Photobucket
Community Leader
Mon, 11-14-2011 - 9:12am
RANTS:

Since I was down for the count this weekend, my dh and kids trashed the house royally, and now I have to try to get things back on track. I'm particularly upset cause in the last week I had been making good headway on things, and now I feel like I'm back to square one!

RAVES:
I got my Christmas money in my account now, so I can officially start Christmas shopping!!

Plans for the week:
CLEAN UP!!!

Friday is the Thanksgiving Dinner at the kids' school, and I will be having lunch with them that day. Should be fun since I have to take the 2 little ones with me too. *sarcastic voice* LOL
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-14-2011 - 11:49am

RANTS: I don't know why I'm still mad over this. Saturday we were having lunch at my MIL's house and she volunteered to feed Taylor while I ate. I already had him a plate and he was feeding himself so I handed him over and got my own plate. She immediately asked for a spoon and SIL gave her one but DH told her not to spoon feed him cause he wouldn't eat if she did (he's suddenly gotten picky!). Then a few minutes later, she tries shoving a spoonful of food in and he sends it flying. Then she tried to give him a drink and he sent that flying too. DH told her to just let him eat. Well in a few minutes, she repeated both the spoon and the cup and finally I just took LO and nursed him. I knew it would make him happy since he hadn't seen me all morning and it took him away from her trying to force feed him. Well when he was done and I put him down, he went back to the kitchen (where all the fun stuff is) and she immediately tried to spoon feed him AGAIN! Grrr! No wonder all her kids have weight issues! I'm just glad my little boy is too young to see the guilt trip she puts on people who don't want to eat her food! She acts like if her kids don't eat ALL her food and let her refill their plates and eat all that too that they don't love her and she goes and pouts until they do eat something. That woman is driving me crazy lately! Maybe its PMS. My other rant: I just got my first period. :( I was hoping with an IUD and all this BFing we still do that it wouldn't come back! I guess I'm lucky it lasted this long!

RAVES: We had a great weekend! My mom kept the little guy and DH and I spent most of it riding around in a Jeep, deer hunting. It was nice to be with old friends. We didn't get a deer but it was nice enjoying the good weather and driving around old dirt roads.

Plans for the week: Need to go and get some new hunting boots. I don't have anything that's good for really cold weather and we are going elk hunting Thanksgiving weekend and it's probably going to be pretty cold. I have a mom's night out on Friday. Saturday we're going shooting to get a little practice in before the elk hunt. Gosh, I sure become a redneck in the fall! It's all about the hunting and camping! :)

Manda :)

Community Leader
Mon, 11-14-2011 - 4:44pm
MILs and AF do not mix!! LOL

I hate that she uses food like that. Food is for nutrition--PERIOD!! UGH!!!!

As for the hunting/camping, it's great that you have something you can do that you enjoy so much!!
Photobucket