Community Leader
MAD MONDAY~11/21/11 Rants & Raves
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 1:55pm

RANTS:

Photobucket
Community Leader
Tue, 11-22-2011 - 11:11am
RANTS:

The IV sight is being kind of "buggy" for me. Every time I open it up, it locks up and I have to refresh the screen. :(

RAVES:

I got dh to put up Christmas lights on our house for the first time since we've lived here!! (will be 7 years in January!!)

Plans for the week:

Our Thanksgiving plans got all confusing with my mom's unexpected medical issues. Originally everyone was coming here, but that all had to change since my mom is still not able to eat regularly yet (still has her feeding tube in as well).

So, the kids will be out of school starting tomorrow. I will be making some desert things to take to family for Thursday.

Thursday we will go to my FILs house for lunch, and then to Grandparent-ILs for dinner. Will stay the night there, and then go to my mom's house the day after and instead of doing a meal, my sis and I will be decorating my mom's house for her for Christmas.

She typically goes all out and every nook and cranny is decorated for the holidays. She LOVES this time of year. And we wanted to make sure that she was still able to celebrate, even though she's not physically able to do like she usually would right now.

Then Sunday, I am cooking a turkey dinner at my house, and invited my dad to come (but I don't look for him to actually be here).

I doubt I will get any Black Friday shopping in. Any of you going out in it?!
Photobucket