MAD MONDAY~11/28 Rants & Raves

iVillage Member
MAD MONDAY~11/28 Rants & Raves
Mon, 11-28-2011 - 10:15am

RANTS:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 2:37pm
So sorry I've been a little MIA. I've tried to check in to see if any new questions have been posted, but last week was a whirlwind trying to do all the holiday stuff!! Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

RANTS (cause when you've been around family, there has to be!! LOL):

We tried to fit way too many people into such a few short days, and I feel like quality time was missed in the process.

Certain family hurt my feelings cause they seemed to have a complete lack of interest in Charleigh at all. :( These people have only seen her 3 times since she's been born, and barely passed a glance her way the whole time we were there.

RAVES:

The weather was pretty nice for the weekend!! And we did get to see a lot of family. I cooked a "smaller" Thanksgiving meal just for my own family and I think it turned out pretty awesome!! LOL

Also, I got Charleigh's ears pierced over the weekend (this is part of her Christmas from us), and she looks adorable. Only cried a few seconds until we could get a sucker in her mouth!! (Suckers are obviously the valium of babies!! LOL)

Plans for the week:

Been busy already. Yesterday was CYBER MONDAY, and I had to buy some gifts online!! Got some of the big deal stuff out of the way. AND (this should really be a RAVE) I got an early Christmas gift from dh--a sewing machine, and I played with that all evening!! So excited about the things I will do with that!!

Today I had an eye doc appt, and then later this week I will take Charleigh for her 9 mos pics. And then a baby shower on Saturday, that I am attempting a Pinterest inspired diaper cake for.

So, this week is pretty busy. And of course, there is still laundry, cooking, and cleaning, as well as breastfeeding and wiping booties too!! LOL
Photobucket