Mon, 09-12-2011 - 9:10am

RANTS:

RAVES:

Plans for the week:

Photobucket
Community Leader
Mon, 09-12-2011 - 9:21am
RANTS:
1. I'm very behind on laundry, and will have to spend most of today catching up.

2. We've been having some issues with my oldest ds in school, and it's really been stressing me out.

RAVES:
1. I went to a consignment sale on Saturday and got this adorable dress for really cheap for Charleigh to wear to a wedding I have to be in next month.

2. I've been happy with the cooler temperatures.

Plans for the week:

Today is about catching up with the laundry and some other housework I've neglected lately. Tomorrow I have to go pick up my stuff that didn't sell from the latest consignment sale. Hoping I sold most of this time. I've got high hopes!! Thursday is a parent/teacher conference for my oldest ds that I'm not looking forward too. Friday is a bridal shower for the girl I'm going to be in her wedding. Saturday is a Cub Scout car wash for both of my school-aged ds's. Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest, but somehow I don't expect to get any. LOL
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 7:11pm
RANTS: DH is very stressed out at work and I wish I could just straighten everyone out and make his life easier!

RAVES: We went to our 10 yr HS reunion (yes, we were HS sweethearts) over the weekend and had a blast. DH even said he was glad I talked him into going. Still making up for staying out late two nights in a row!

Plans for the week: Try to get back on a semi-regular house cleaning routine. 1st bday party for one of our birth class friends on Saturday. My goodness! Our babies are turning one! Finish up baby blankets for two friends having showers this weekend and next.

Sorry your boy is having trouble at school, Jenn. Is it something you or the teacher can help with?

Manda :)

Community Leader
Thu, 09-15-2011 - 10:57am

I hope things calm down for your dh soon!

Photobucket