I'm Mindy and 29 weeks pregnant with #2.
Expecting a Turkey Baby -11/28
My baby has grown so big in the last two weeks that
Candice - Thanks for contributing to this conversation!!!
I hope you'll continue to "hang out" here!
It's definitely a difficult choice. No matter what you choose, there is always the chance that something unexpected will throw off your plan.
If you decide on VBAC, you'll probably have a better idea this time around if things are progressing or not and could make the call to go with c/s (if necessary) before you have to go through 48 hours of labor. On the other hand, knowing what to expect with a 2nd c/s is nice. Fear of the unknown is a difficult thing for me, personally.
Good luck making your choice. I'm sure you'll figure out what's best for you!
Hi Mindy -
Thanks for posting. I think you're looking at a fairly difficult dilema that many of us have also faced. Just to give you some background, here is my story. My first DD was born by emergency C section after 24 hours of unmedicated labor and 4 hours of pushing. I was one of those Mom's that wanted everything to be natural and I would have even entertained the home birth idea!! :)