37 week appt. today. Update, m...
Find a Conversation
|Fri, 03-28-2003 - 3:30pm|
Just got back from my 37 week appt. Went well. Doc is still totally on board for a vbac attempt. I'll admit, every week I go, I keep waiting for her to change her mind, as I have heard that happens often, but she is still totally supportive. I feel very fortunate to be in w/ this group of docs. All 3 are very pro-vbac, and my hospital is also very pro-vbac. So that is definitely a plus.
She checked me today, and I am a fingertip dilated, and cervix is soft. Is that good progress for 37 weeks? With DD, cervix was not soft and I did not dilate at all until I went into labor.
It's funny how different 2 pregnancies can be. With DD, she did not go head down until 40 weeks, I had major swelling and blood pressure issues, etc. This time around, DS went head down at 30 weeks, no swelling, blood pressure has been great throughout. I am hoping these good factors will play a role in my having the vbac. It just seems like the cards were stacked against me the first time around.