05/03/10 - Monday check in

iVillage Member
05/03/10 - Monday check in
Mon, 05-03-2010 - 11:32am
Hi, ladies! What's going on today?
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-03-2010 - 12:43pm

Boo, I lost my previous post!

We just had new windows delivered today and they're going to be installed on Friday. Our old windows are ancient, hard to open, and really inefficient. These new windows are low-e and argon filled so we'll get to write them off on our taxes next year because they're so energy efficient. I'm excited! It was a good way to spend our tax return.

I have to pick DS up from school and bring him to the orthodontist. Hopefully, his braces will come off soon. He's dying for that day, and I don't blame him.

After that, I'm going to try to relax before my overnight shift.

Have a good Monday!

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-03-2010 - 1:55pm
Well its going to be another uneventful day. We are going to make mothers day cards for the various grandmothers and great-grandmothers so we can drop them in the mail tomorrow. I still have a couple of loads of laundry left to do. It's going to be 85 here today so I think I'll let the LO get wet.
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-04-2010 - 12:18am

Today I had class from 11-215 but we had a sub and she let us go at 1 which was awesome. I came home, had lunch, hung out with Madison, put her down for a nap. Then I went food shopping, my dad was also home napping. I came home, relaxed for a few and then started up dinner. After I put Madison to bed, I watched DWTS. Then DH came home and watched CSI: Miami and the CSI from last week. Now I'm off to bed!

Photobucket