What are your goals for this week? School or family/personal.
Post 'em here, then come back on Friday and post to this again and let us know how you did!
#1 - Clean the house. Plan on doing one/two rooms per day.
#2 - Get caught up on laundry.
#3 - Get in all my workouts this week, 3 swims, 3 bikes, 3 runs, 2 strength training.
1. Not to go into labor this week... i know not something i can control but hey I'm not ready yet :)
2. Clean our bedroom. it has become the catch all room since we moved in this house a year ago.
3. Get DH computer desk out of the bedroom and set up in the spare walk-in (Saturday)
4. Change DD bed from a toddler bed into a full size bed (Saturday)
1. Complete my take home test due Friday.
2. Start my research or reflection paper, depends on which is due first - find out Tues.
3. Paint my dining room chairs.
Mom to DD16, DD10 & DS8
1. Get ahead in my classwork by one module by Sunday.
2. Fit in three more workout sessions by Sunday.
3. Plant my garden...it's FINALLY going to be warm enough without the chance of freezing temperatures.