Monday 2/15 Coffee House Chat

iVillage Member
Monday 2/15 Coffee House Chat
Mon, 02-15-2010 - 8:24am

Its MONDAY!

Start of another week...check in here and let us know how your weekend was and what you have planned for today.

Photobucket

belizesig1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-15-2010 - 8:34am

The kids don't have school today, so they are home and we all slept in.

The plan for today is to do Chem homework this morning til about 11:00, then go for a run, then lunch, then trig homework the rest of the day. Going to throw something in the crock pot for dinner in a minute.

I'm hoping this turns out to be a good week...I'm doing good time-wise on my homework, and I have no class on Thursday for district conference day, so I may actually be able to get ahead!

Photobucket

belizesig1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-15-2010 - 10:10am

It is a holiday here - Family Day. Not sure what we will do - I have a little work to do

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-15-2010 - 1:07pm

Morning/afternoon! I finished a one page paper this morning & straightened up & vacuuming since our bachelorette weekend is over. It was quiet but nice to spend some 1-1 with DD. We watched a movie, did a little shopping, let her take the car, etc. DH & the kids should be home by dinner, praying they stay safe because there is blowing snow between here & there. I'm getting ready to leave for class and won't get home til 8.

DD saw Valentine's Day w/some friends yesterday. They all gave it a big thumbs up and said it was completely hilarious! They compared it to the Hangover, not at all raunchy like that but just really funny throughout.

Stephanie

Mom to DD16, DD10 & DS8

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-15-2010 - 2:50pm

Today CJ and I are both off of school. He for President's Day and my prof. has a furlough day.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 12:04am

I've got off from school this week for "spring break." Today I went to walmart with Madison and my mom. Then we met up with my dad and DH for lunch. I made tacos for dinner and then after putting Madison to bed I immersed myself in the bachelor.

Only have 2 weeks of school and then a break and then 6 weeks of school and another break I'll never get into a routine!

Photobucket