Monday 5/24 Coffee House Chat

iVillage Member
Monday 5/24 Coffee House Chat
Mon, 05-24-2010 - 7:34am

Its another week!

Check in here and let us know what you have planned for today!

Photobucket

belizesig1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-24-2010 - 7:40am

Nothing planned for today. Nothing.

I realized that I totally over did it over the last week with the training. 8 days in a row, 11 hours total. I felt like I was trying to "catch up" from what I missed on finals week. Yesterday it got to the point that I was so exhausted I almost passed out while swimming. I started shaking really bad, just weak, could barely move. So yeah, day off today! I'll do a little housework and laundry, but nothing major. Just some resting and reading.

Photobucket

belizesig1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-24-2010 - 10:01am
It's a cloudy day here so I'm going to start some laundry and then figure out what to make for lunch. I have 10 days off so I am just going to enjoy all the time I have with Madison, even if she is being a whiny butt today =]
Photobucket

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-24-2010 - 10:25am

Since I work overnight on Mondays, today is my try-not-to-do-too-much day, but I always end up busy regardless!

I did some quick gardening this morning, then I'm off to the chiropractor and to do errands for my dad/take care of things around his house. Afterward, I'll pick DS up from school and tend to my lovely new fish aquarium :) Before work tonight, I definitely need to squeeze in some more paper-writing for class.

Nothing too exciting, just time consuming.

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-24-2010 - 1:50pm
I have nothing planned either. I have to stay off my feet and not pick up DD. If I walk around too much I get contractions and this little one needs to stay in for as long as I can keep her in.
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-24-2010 - 2:13pm

I am actually looking forward to my online classes because this 5 day a week class is a pain! We have to drive to different community resources around the city, listen to a speaker, then drive to school for the rest of class. Too much driving!

I did my presentation today, it went ok but I left out some stuff I wanted to add. I was sooo tired & stayed up way too late finishing it yesterday. Today I need to do some work projects and start on my next take home test.

DD has an ortho appt in an hour then my other DD has dance at 5pm. No idea what we will have for dinner but it's too hot to cook much!

Stephanie

Mom to DD16, DD10 & DS8

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-25-2010 - 10:41am

Monday is back to work for me and I had a huge day, very very busy. I was so stressed over the weekend from my teething baby and sick dh that I was almost glad to go back when I normally loathe work. It is super hot out here today so after work I hoped to swim but dh worked to late and just kinda chilled in the air.

Amber