Monday 6/14 Coffee House Chat

iVillage Member
Monday 6/14 Coffee House Chat
Mon, 06-14-2010 - 8:39am

Its Monday!

Check in here and let us know how your weekend was and what is on the agenda for today!

Photobucket

belizesig1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-14-2010 - 8:52am

Today I am working on putting my house back together! Lots of vacation laundry to start too.

My dad was here with the kids for a week, then we had both him and my MIL here over the weekend...its not too bad, but there is still quite a bit of cleaning to do. Good news is: after it gets clean it should STAY really clean with the kids gone!

Photobucket

belizesig1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-14-2010 - 3:16pm

Wow your weekend sounded busy! you must be so excited to go Costa Rica! Have you been there before? and after the semester you just had ENJOY the kids being away. You so deserve the break!

My weekend was ok. The in-laws were here. They stayed at DH uncle's house because we are still adjusting to the addition of Sophia. Rachel is having such a hard time at night because she use to sleep with me and now she isn't.

Hopefully this week we will finally paint her bedroom and turn it into a big girl room. We need to go pick up her full size bed, another set of curtains, a bedding set and a little table with chairs. The theme she picked out was "fairy-sparkle-princess." Yes she thought of it all by herself. i was hoping it was going to be something simple like disney princess or tinker bell.

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-14-2010 - 4:37pm

Hey there

So I had a crazy weekend. I had my 3 day residency to kick of my program. Got to make a lot of great connections and am very excited to be starting. There were some complications on the home front that kept me from giving 100% but I still would count it as a success.

I have all my books and materials and a good grasp of what is to come. I was very happy to have the chance to meet all of my classmates and get to know them before beginning the online study.

Today I am trying to recoop. I am so terribly tired. Dh was over the road so I had to drop off and pick up dd from another state and now I need to unpack do laundry and make it till Wed when dh is back to give me some relief.

YAY....I am now officially a Grad student.

Sidenote: My bonus for the weekend I turned 23 weeks pg and finally felt movement. So exciting, I never felt dd so this is totally new for me. I love being able to feel the baby:)

Amber

Photobucket