TGIF 2/26 Coffee House Chat

iVillage Member
TGIF 2/26 Coffee House Chat
Fri, 02-26-2010 - 8:22am

Its FRIDAY!

What are your plans for today and the weekend ahead?

Photobucket

belizesig1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-26-2010 - 8:28am

Today...homework, homework, homework. What else?

I have to finish my trig homework that is due tonight. He usually posts it right after class on Friday and its due the next Friday. I usually do it on Sunday or Monday. But he didn't post it til Wednesday this week, so the only time I had to do it was today. I hate doing it last minute.

I also need to read a chapter for bio and start getting my study guide/flash cards together for the next exam, next Thursday.

And I HAVE to take a nap today, I am feeling so tired and I have my 10K tomorrow. So at some point homework will just have to get set aside for a couple hours rest.

Then class tonight from 6-9.

This weekend...I have my race tomorrow. I am so not ready anymore, which makes me mad. A month ago I was breezing through 10K in like 57 minutes, now I can't even imagine finishing it. So we'll see what happens, hopefully the race atmosphere and adrenaline will take over and I will be able to finish!

Then just homework and studying the rest of the weekend for two exams next week.

Photobucket

belizesig1

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-26-2010 - 8:34am

You have class tonite and your run tomorrow ?

Wow - you do sound busy. Best of luck on both.

Ann

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-26-2010 - 10:13am

Wow Michael Ann, that is a lot to squeeze into 24 hours! Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great with everything.

Ann - how about you? Plans for the weekend?

I'm into crunch time, stressful mid term week. I have a big paper due in Social Studies Tues, a paper/presentation due Wed and midterm tests Monday & Thursday. Plus work gave me five more accounts to review on top of the 2 I haven't finished yet and 2 in marketing. Ugh.

I warned DH but he is being

Stephanie

Mom to DD16, DD10 & DS8

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-26-2010 - 10:38am

Can I share a funny comment from DS?

Yesterday, I picked him up from Spanish club after school and he said they had cut out pictures of food & learned the names. He said he saw something "inappropriate" on the back of his magazine. I was pretty sure it was nothing because I know the teachers are careful. He tells me in this shocked voice, yeah, mom, on the back,

Stephanie

Mom to DD16, DD10 & DS8

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-26-2010 - 10:46am

"Can men PMS too??? Ugh."

ABSOLUTELY! They just don't have the guts to admit it ;-)

Photobucket

belizesig1

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-26-2010 - 11:41am

That is soooooo funny. Especially the description of isosceles triangles.

Tonite I am going to a shower for one of my friends. We all used to work together - should be fun and hopefully the roads will be better by then.

Ann

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-26-2010 - 6:13pm

Well, I have been MIA for a couple weeks cause I've been trying to catch up on my reading after all my exams.

Karen

"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."  

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-28-2010 - 4:37pm

Friday was a snow day from school. I had my dad take me food shopping because there was literally NOTHING in the house. At night DH and I got chinese take out and watched more episodes of Bones of DVD.

Saturday I did laundry all day and cleaned the den, living room and dining room. At night my mom tooks us to to the diner for dinner.

Today I'm just bumming around, relaxing because this week is sure to be hectic.

Photobucket