TGIF 4/30 Chat

iVillage Member
TGIF 4/30 Chat
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 10:39am
TGIF! What's your plan for today? Do you have anything planned for this weekend?

Stephanie

Mom to DD15, DD9 & DS7

Stephanie

Mom to DD16, DD10 & DS8

iVillage Member
In reply to: sann17
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 6:09pm

Well so far we've done nothing other than a quick trip to target. I decided not to check out the trade school. I really don't want to spend the kind of money they are asking for. Instead i am going to focus my attention on going to the community college in the fall.

as for the weekend its nothing but laundry laundry laundry. my inlaws were here so i need to catch up on everything.

iVillage Member
In reply to: sann17
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 10:15pm

Today was kind of low-key. I decided not to do any classwork today, which is a rarity for me! I met DH for lunch then had to run around and do some errands and help my dad out around his house. I'm working until midnight tonight, then 8am-8pm Saturday and Sunday. DS is going to a Yankee's game with some friends tomorrow, so at least someone will be having fun this weekend.

So nothing crazy is going on. I managed to tweak my back somehow and am in a decent amount of pain, so it's back to the chiropractor and no jogging this weekend. It frustrates me when I make good progress and my back goes out of whack...AGAIN! Oh well. I get to focus on yoga instead!