Thursday 5/13 Coffee House Chat

iVillage Member
Thursday 5/13 Coffee House Chat
Thu, 05-13-2010 - 7:31am

Its Thursday!

Check in here and let us know what is on the schedule for today!

Photobucket

belizesig1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-13-2010 - 7:34am

Trig, trig, trig.

Supposed to be a bike ride this morning and a swim after dinner too. Not sure yet. And I have to go to the grocery store, there is just no food in the house AT ALL.

I still have about 66 math problems to get through thanks to losing about 3 hours yesterday due to technical difficulties. Plus lots of work on memorizing charts/formulas. I'll try to get in a hour or two this morning, do a ride, stop at the store, then back to it I think. I hope there is enough time.

Photobucket

belizesig1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-13-2010 - 11:11am

I'm trying like mad to get classwork done today and take care of my dad's stuff (medication, cleaning, etc.) for the week. Tomorrow, I have the day from hell - I have a nine-hour training for my new internship (with a 40-minute commute each way), THEN I have to come home and work until midnight because I agreed to cover someone's shift. THEN I have to work from 8am-8pm both Saturday and Sunday. It stinks!

And I'm really nervous about this training because I've only met my site supervisor once, and I want to make a good impression, since I'm going to be working with her for a year. To make things more difficult, everyone in my household is being ultra snippy, or angry, or demanding. I'm nervous and feel overworked this week....can't people just behave and be supportive around here? Sheesh!

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-13-2010 - 2:56pm

Linguistics Linguistics and Linguistics. LOL

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com