Wednesday 2/24 Coffee House Chat

iVillage Member
Wednesday 2/24 Coffee House Chat
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 10:03am
Its Wednesday! Check in here and let us know what you have planned for today!

Photobucket

belizesig1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 10:11am

I have an insane amount to do today.

Chem homework, bio chapter to read, plus I wanted to do my first solo bike ride with my new pedals this afternoon.

I don't know if it will all get done.

Photobucket

belizesig1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 10:33am

I haven't been on in almost a week! Last Wednesday I went to the mall with Madison. We did a little shopping, had lunch and then I let her play in the play area for a little while. When we got home, I started feeling like complete crap! It only got worse from there. I am now getting over, by far, the worst stomach virus I ever dealt with! I'm on medicine for being dizzy but really other than that I feeling alright.

Today is my long day of classes and of course it's my first day back. I had my math class this morning and took a quiz on things we learned over 2.5 weeks ago! I think I did ok but not great. Now I'm in the lab doing my hour that I need weekly. I have class at 11 and I don't get out til about 215 so I just pray I can make it thru that. Then I can come home and unwind for a little while before having to come back for another class!!!!

Glad to be back!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 12:15pm

Hi - We missed you /glad to hear you are feeling better.

MichaelAnn- good luck with getting everything done.

I just got back from getting my car maintenance and they found a nail in one tire so it had to be replaced. The whole thing almost took 3 hours and maintenance plus all the other stuff came to $500. Yikes !

Must run - I am way behind.

A